This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 48

Ririn has a sister/brother(coz Lainz sounds more like a male name)? So her father cheated on her mom? Is this the reason why her father was not present and Ririn wanted to inherit the Count title? And why must she not know of this child if her cousin, Stand knows? I mean, she has more rights about knowing this child than Stand. I JUST CAN'T STAND THIS! UGH I thought there's be no cheating here atleast.

Double-page supporter
Honestly still legit have no memory of Stand. I'm sure there was something else, but I forget. ALSO. That child... I wonder if that child is actually Byul? Thanks for the upload!

Group Leader
Del needs to fly back to the castle rn, since Stant is trying to come visit her

Fed-Kun's army
so does her "new" sister have any kind of power? like was her dream about everyone dead is a premonition of the futur? is that why the father hide her from Rinrin ?

Could it be possible that the child has Byul's missing memories? Some kind of split happened? The father's quite fishy because he didn't want Leylin to know of the child's existence. I wonder why? There seems to be a bigger reason than being a secret love child. I guess Leylin is still what the Gods and Godesses are looking for, at least even a part of, because she was identified by Arbella and the wind god.

Thanks for the updates! ❤️❤️❤️

@DoodleChan hmmm c'mon Like it was mentioned in the earlier chapters the reason she wanted to inherit the county. And her father & other old aristocrats were arrested after sofen was defeated by the Empire.

My respect for her family has fallen to the point where it is non-existent.
Also, went to Novel Updates and no spoilers about the girl were found.
I did however learn that Del and Leylin have triplet boys and a daughter, that Stand proposes to her again, and that it’s a happy ending of course where they are still happily married and in love, but nothing interesting about what’s gonna happen.

@mentari_aap Oh maybe I missed that. Thanks for reminding. Anyway if her father cheats, I pray Ririn never forgives him from her heart🤷🏻‍♀️

I like the fact that MC is upfront, she actually told Del about her reincarnation rather than letting it stew in the background. Also the meme in the last panel lmaoo I'm just glad there are so many scans group here to bring new series to us. Thanks for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread