This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 50

lol I hope the comments aren't too mean to Stand.
Leylin did something very mean to him when they were young so it's good that they talked it and laid out everything clearly.
Good job you two.

But yeah, maybe don't talk like that to someone who's trying to get over you. You can be a little thoughtless Leylin!

lmao stand's face when she was like im not ok hehehe
also he said when can I BECOME ONE WITH HER

Banned
xD his face when his crush tells him to get her the antidote so she can get it on with her husband, his nemesis. He's probably going to do it too. Hilarious.

Dude: "Mc, do you truly like him..?"
Mc:"Yes, that's why I cannot marry you.."
Dude:"But, why would you marry him but not me??"

D'OUHH???

is it just me or Delice is becoming more and more beautiful in each chapter ?
The emperor is such a cutie 🤗

Thanks for the update. Frankly, I was worried the first half with his outburst, but the fact that he's partially aware why she rejected him and so far has done nothing is giving me some hope. Plus, the recent new spoilers reveal
he ends up with Bella so all's well that ends well

yoooooo is Stand not her cousin? how does HE have feelings for her that way man is incest really that common

Double-page supporter
@AugustusR Cousin marriages being considered incestuous is a very, very recent thing, and even today is only such in small few parts of the world (in Japan for instance, they are both legal and common). Historically, very big percentage of marriages have been between first and second cousins.

So it's not surprising that in Stand's world cousin marriages are not seen as incestuous, while our heroine (who comes from modern Korea) is less enthusiastic about it.

@AugustusR Cousins marrying cousins is legal in many countries, even in the US it's still legal in some states. These days with our knowledge of the genetic consequences of consanguinity it has become a big social taboo in most countries, but that's a phenomenon that is less than a century old. Before it was actually considered a good thing, it meant any inheritance or business stayed within the family, there was built in trust between all parties, in times where people didn't live as long you didn't have to have a long courtship, you already knew everything about the other person... I'm not sure how often it was actually done between first cousins, but it was definitely a good way to strengthen family bonds.
Leylin coming from the modern world and therefore having that knowledge is listed several times as the main reason she never even thought of Stand as a potential match, and why her father's announcement took her completely by surprise while everyone else expected it. She probably dismissed any hints of it out of hand. It's also why her refusal was so blunt. If her arranged marriage had been with someone else, she might have considered it, and then found a less brutal way to cancel it.
For Stand he was told immediately that marriage was the plan, and then he thought he was so lucky because he genuinely liked her. As a result he never made much of an effort to get her to love him the same. He probably just thought that even if she didn't love love him, since she definitely liked him a lot, it would be fine.
I feel sorry for him, but at the same time if he'd made an actual effort at making her fall for him she would have rejected him sooner and less publicly, and he could have gotten over it faster. So yeah in the end, his pain is his own fault for taking her for granted.

Dex-chan lover
Even if you see him as a sibling, there's no reason you should tell him you're thirsy af, damn girl.

Well he was way too pushy, insulted her husband, told a married woman to marry him even if he was already rejected, really just make him suffer a little more so that he gives up.

Man you guys are hating on Stand too much. He tried his best to confess and fully accept her answer afterwards. Stellar performance so far.

Users who are viewing this thread