This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 50

So Stand was heartbroken, kinda mad and a lil crazy.. and then he was suddenly okay? Hahaha it was just a lil odd how extreme he was to how ‘meh’
Thank you for the update!!

Percil putting down all hopes for the emperor again lolz

Del is extra yummy in this chapter hehe can't wait for the drugs to go away from his system :p

Double-page supporter
Oh, good! He gave up without a fight. I thought it was gonna get ugly for a second.

Thanks for the upload!

Umm am I missing something? Can’t they “become one” as long as Kaleid wraps it and they don’t kiss?

Dex-chan lover
Lol that disgusting face he made
If her brother has the antidote isn't he cockblocking on purpose then 😂

At least the stand debacle only lasted a chapter instead of some drawn out melodrama

Second, I still can't get over how they named him stand. Like stand, really???

Dang. LEYLIN SAVAGE NEEDING AN ANTIDOTE TO GET STEAMY WITH HER HUSBANDO. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also glad this whole Stand thing was wrapped up so fast and not prolonged into some dumb drama. Stand would've died anyway then.

I know he’s been through a lot after Leylin rejected him but I just really don’t like Stand.

Also I don’t think what Leylin did to him was that bad. If anything it’s the people assuming that Stand was a horrible person just because Leylin rejected him that are awful.

I think Leylin had a pretty normal reaction to suddenly being told you’re going to be marrying your cousin (who you see as an older brother) in front of a room full of people. They didn’t even ask her beforehand; just made the announcement. Stand knew that they were going to be engaged and obviously her parents did too but nobody even thought to tell Leylin before the party? I mean how would you react? I’d probably say “no way” as well.

Users who are viewing this thread