This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 51

Fam let a man live
Stand just wants to be looked at as a man and not as a child. He wants to be seen as who he is today 😭 that makes me sad

Also
Omg the king has a sad backstory??? Like my heart wasn't prepared???

I miss del 😭

Double-page supporter
So... the king killed his brother because he was in love with the princess? What a simp.

Thanks for the update!

DELICE, WHERE THE HECK ARE YOUUUUU??? RINRIN IS BEING STOLEN!!!!

STAND BACK OFF!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! ❤️❤️❤️🤩🤩😍😍🤣🤣👌👌😊😊

Unlike his name i really can't STAND stand. He should know when to stop and it should be about now! Leylin is happily married and really in live with her husband. Stop! Is that so hard to understand??

Former Emperor: "Hey yeah, let me NTR my mild-mannered little brother because there's no way this could possibly backfire hur hur hur." 🙄

Double-page supporter
@JeDePi It was a joke, lol. I don't agree with the whole simp terminology, but it felt funnier than "foolhardy lovesick lunatic."

Zm

Stand needs to go NOW! give me my best boy Delice. I don't wanna see Stand's face no more 😠

Dex-chan lover
that emperor really didn't have it easy. Thankfully, he had our ML to take care of that brother, or else it would have ended in tragedy.

she probably consummated her relationship with the previous emperor since she doesn't want to accept the actual one from feeling dirty or something, sigh... 😩

Dex-chan lover
So his brother killed him because he basically took back the concubine that was originally his. Not wurf
I though Stand would be cute but he's annoying and I can't stop thinking of Jojo when I read his name.

Dex-chan lover
Yessssss I'm waiting for this shit.FLASHBACK BISSHESSSSS!!!Damn I felt sad for tha king T-T...now I finally see where percil is coming from....she felt guilty for what she had done before and her conscience is the one stopping her to return the emperor's feelings....they were both obviously in love with each other before.T-T...he is basically so whipped to her.also the emperor is already 30 years old but he is damn look like 18yrs old.manwha logic.XD.

Lastly...NEW SHIP SPOTTED!!!STAND X BELLA SHIP AAAAAAALLLLL ABBBOAAAAAARRDDDD!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!❤

Users who are viewing this thread