This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 51

Aggregator gang
the end thing was not the best translators but do whats fun for you. And also Thank you for the translations

anyway I kind of think the head maid is annoying she doesn't need "redemption" or anything but why does she hate everyone? like just everyone, not just men, if she knew me she'd hate me. I know it's mostly just men just I have this feeling she just hates too many people despite gender

I Hate MC's cousin too, forgot his name even. Dude, it's been like 15 years, your directly blood related, she's married too. Don't make me hate you more then Marinette Dupain-cheng Pain is literally her name

I stan on the emperor's love, like seriously, emotion

wow I just lost a lot of sympathy for the blond dude.
You conquered and killed so many soldiers and innocent people like in Sophen for a single woman?
Did you even ask her what she wanted?
What a heavy burden that head maid has. Her prince killed so many people in her name...

When she rejected you the first time because she does not see Stand in a romantic way, that he ran the fuck away from home, what makes him think that now, in a happy marriage, she'll like him and choose him??

He's never thought of her feelings, instead trying to force his opinion and views on her that IF he gets this higher position and protects their homeland that she'll want to be with him??

No. You had your chance and you chose to run away. Leave her be Jesus
She can't even kiss her husband yet ksgeifksk

Aggregator gang
@ENJAY did you read the same chapter as me? It was clearly stated that the head maid was forced to be a concubine, altough it wasn't clearly stated, im pretty sure both their feelings are mutual, the dick brother clearly knew that too but he still laid his hand on that concubine thus the rebellion started.

She didn't deny her feelings when confronted by the blonde, she simply say that She belong to the emperor as a concubine, she was in tears because they can't be together.

Damn a while ass civil war for a woman. I really hope he's done some other good reforms too

Dex-chan lover
Bro the current king legit usurp and murdered his brother for a lady who was 'forced' to be the ex-king's concubine???
O___O dedication
Many thanks

Well, Stand is really pushing for marriage because in the world the novel is set in, its normal to marry your cousin. (Even if not from the novel’s world, from the time period similar to this world, it was still normal to marry your cousin. Except, nowadays it’s definitely not the norm.) So I GET why he’s trying to push for it.

Poor Emperor. He literally started a rebellion for one woman. 😭

@Sweet_Seats

Yeah, I read the same chapter. If you read my comment, I mentioned the name STAND. Im not talking about the Emperor and the head maid... They aren't the only characters that appeared in the chapter

This little whiney ass of attempt of a man! Like bi*xh!? Yes! You're just a kid to her dumbass! Get your hands of her!

Users who are viewing this thread