This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 6

I thought they lost a wheel???

And thank you very much for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Why not marry him and just tell him its for a year I mean, he seems like he'd be ok with it

Dex-chan lover
b4504151bd94a528ff19394fa1d7024f646f8b7af49336e1318c5f3d593eafbc.jpg

Double-page supporter
I'm completely lost about that scene - is there an explanation in the novel?

This chapter...is very confusing. lol Why was he killing people? I thought the wheel was lost.

For those who read this chapter and are confused, I have gathered together some sort of explanation that may or may nor make sense:

Kaleid is known as the "Crazy Killer Kaleid" as he kills people for the sake of the Kingdom. As he's killing some people, he encounters her carriage (and is kind of in an insane killing mode) so she, along with her maids and servants, get scared and try to run away as they think he will kill them. However, since Kaleid had met her earlier while they were discussing the "marriage partners" in the previous chapter, he let's her escape. I believe the scene was mainly to introduce his "persona" to the female lead, as well as to us.

I don't know if what I said made sense, but that's the most I can gather about it. Also - do not pay attention to the wheel, that's just a random thing that happened (maybe) while they were on a carriage to go back home.

Wait, I'm confused. I understand the "Kaleid the Killer" thing, but is the guy with silver hair her dad, her ex-fiancé, or some random guy? Also, I lowkey don't understand the geopolitical structure. Like, her last name is Efran, but she's from Sofen but there's also a kingdom that was conquered called Efran??? Whatever, I'll keep reading cuz he's hot and she's badass

another female-targeted romance with over the top dominant psycho murderer/tyrant as the male lead. You really do like your alpha males, do you, girls?

wait so I knew he was the emperors right hand but whats up with all the efran nonsense. Her surname's efran isn't it?

@ooPh9quu The important thing is he doesn't treat her that way, he's actually pretty gentle with her and cooks for her and so forth. That's the fantasy: Best of both worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread