This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 8

Group Leader
Love that Manhwa logic where mc can’t recognise other characters when they have different hair 🤣

Aggregator gang
The only thing I don't get is the name thing. How does she not recognize the name of the killer? Is her purposefully mispronouncing it so she doesn't realize who he really is?

- C-conquer the world?
- Done

LMAO, technically he is not even joking

Also, double funny with him being fully aware he is not entirely sane and his own reputation finding her a bit scary with her antics

Contributor
Well, at least she is very honest, it's a quality.
Maybe a little too honest.

It's weird. Is there a language barrier or is she really not able to know that the Big-Bad is the one she's about to marry? o_O Maybe, she's not used to the pronunciation or something?

Fed-Kun's army
I’m enjoying this heroine’s particular mix of shameless honesty, practicality, good morals, and having the memory of a goldfish.

@Marchimarch @TheDragonLord Seems like Sofen and the Empire have slightly different spelling conventions and that, combined with her probably never having seen his name in written form before, is what tripped her up. I assume that in the original it’s either a hanja name pronunciation mixup or is supposed to remind the reader of that.

Dex-chan lover
Lol her leaps of logic... Her attention (or lack there of) to details... Girl.... GIRLLL
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
This chick is pretty dumb, but in the funny Bakarina way. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

Users who are viewing this thread