This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 8

hahaha... love her character. 😂 she's funny & honest, I mean let's be real here, who doesn't want a hot guy?! 😍

The chapter I gave up when i realized shed be nothing but an airhead. She smelled the cigar in two places and even saw him yet makes no recollection or connection. Being hot or mysterious isn't enough to save a dumb protagonist.

she is living proof that book smart doesn't equal people smart. She is labelled as intelligent and manages her land well but at the same time she has the MC blockheadedness syndrome.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"—Conquer the world?
—Done."
He is impossible, xD But she is... hahahaha so funny HAHAHAHA Fuck me x2

Double-page supporter
So...is it cause he's not covered in blood that she doesn't realize this Kaleid is that one? I mean, she knows that "Kaleid" is the name of that "Crazy Killer," yet she didn't think that this "Kaleid" was said person? Does she think that the name "Kaleid" is common or something, or is she just so flustered about this whole ordeal that she completely forgot that the name "Kaleid" is the name of a killer? I don't understand what is going on with her head anymore. :I

TALL ICE BEEN CACKLING
THIS IS MY KIND OF MC
SHE'S THE BEST
I FEEL SUCH A SOUL CONNECTION HERE 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
This mc spaces out. I'm sure of it. lol But I also like her personality.

I like how the MC Is realistically fangirling...This MC is pretty likable. Not overly smart or stupid, but can make stupid decisions while fangirling.

Users who are viewing this thread