This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage

@Lavender_Fae
at this point, I really can't tell who the original scanlator is. If you do, please tell them to just duke it out? stop being assholes @secondteam? What do they get from insisting? I doubt either of them has official permission anyway? If they do tho, then srsly what beats that? drama is tiring.-.

This is mild drama compared to duchess with an empty soul...... I didn't even notice it until actually reading the credit pages.....

From the sequencing of chapters, I would have to guess (strongly) that the original group was ix666 and the many others are snipers.
They're the only group to have done each chapter this far.

Edit, went back through the old posts, ix666 is the original translator, don't read the sniper chapters!!!

Tsk I thought they would so it. Del's even look so smexy. Haaaahhhhh!!! But well, another plot another drama!!

Lowkey the fact that MC knew she'd put ML in a spell/hypnotized state and then proceeded to *do the dirty* with him and manipulate his affections is pretty non-consensual and unsettling. Just imagine if it were the girl who slept with the man against her will lmao. Just bc she's pretty/looks innocent isn't an excuse. And then she proceeds to throw a petty tantrum when he's returned to his original state and not fake affectionate with her anymore... gross.

EDIT: I meant to post this to the comment board for "Why Are You Doing This, Duke?" not this manga. Lmao, feel free to ignore this comment.

on chapter 11 and i get the feeling that this is the type of comedy comic that needs you to go with the flow and ignore some common sense/logic.

the FL seemed to know the ML’s name and how he was a killer and yet when she found out the name of the candidate + the face she throws out that fact and goes all “HOT GUY ME WANT” 😂 like yeah he’s hot but he could kill you???? she’s shown to be kind of an airhead (can’t read the country’s language (maybe she was just lazy and didn’t study? hard to believe for an aristocrat) and she didn’t know certain things in the capital that a maid does) but somehow she’s also smart/sharp?? ?? how does that work 😂 guess if you really want to you could brush it all off as her being a country bumpkin but she’s 40 years old mentally isn’t she???

and man the ML,,,,, i understand moe gap but is he a yandere or something???? saying his heart skipped a beat when she showed a faint smile 😂😂😂 i’m expecting the storyline to include something about fates and how FL is special which helps ML to not stress out so much with his powers (?) i wanna theorise that her remembering her past life might have something to do with her soul being different or sumn but i can’t think of an explanation for it, so i’ll just see what the author will say lol

TLDR; fun read and good art but reading it critically won’t help you enjoy it imo. just go with the flow and enjoy

I think MC is water god. Because kalleid have his power combined with water god so that make him comfortable with the MC. And the maid (earth god) really love/like MC. Thats just my theory thoo

Dex-chan lover
The "die like a b*tch" group seems like low quality scanlations and all about the drama (?) I really dont understand the motivation behind this.

Users who are viewing this thread