This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage

Group Leader
I'm sorry but i really can't stand a dumb FL...
she can't figure out the obvious that he's the killer guy, she believes that the guy will kill her for no reason just because he's the killer, all that goes on in her head is how he's a killer but is handsome so she'll let it all slide...
that's really shallow! 🤮
the only thing i absolutely loved about the series is it's art and that's the only reason i could read it so far

she is so fucking stupid and only cares about his looks and he’s so fucking weird. it started off okay but now it’s just her being incredibly thirsty and him being “in love”

This is the p-p-p-power of loooove !
I was not quite sure for the whole god plot thing but you know this serie is just so easy to read that I just went with it and now I must say I'm hyped !! Why are you afraid of your own creation Arebella ? Victor Frankeinstein style really ?
And I really like Rinrin, i want to be friend with her, she appeared completely dumb at the beginning but she is actually a very wise ruler and a good judge for people (well except for the ikemen of course...)
But please for jesus margharita granola's sake can't they just kiss !

Does anyone know why it hasn’t been updated in a while? I just wanna see more of Del 😭😭

For people that cant pay thru internet, its honestly very annoying when a series get licenced by tappas or any other paid platform.

The FL is so adorable, funny, interesting and enjoyable character. She is one of the best characters I have ever read. She is easy going and straightforward and true to heart. The comedy is so great. One thing I like about this manhwa is that there are no misunderstandings and if some are there, they are resolved quickly.

@Lightsreall @Dxxsey it's dropped because it's licensed by tapas.
but if you can't read it on the official, there's the scan ver on bato.to, up to chapter 68, the title ( I Was Tricked into this Fake Marriage! )
@BenjaminRed in case you haven't found it yet:)

Users who are viewing this thread