This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage

Group Leader
Hey guys! No qc scans here. We’ll try our best to bridge the gaps that the other group keeps leaving as soon as possible LOL I honestly have no idea what the other group is trying to do other than maybe troll us?? but reading ch 24&25 just makes me excited to get to that point HAHAHA

Hope you’re all enjoying the series as much as I am ^^

@ix666 thankyou so much for clarification 🤧 hwaiting for next scans! thankyouuu again for translating it 🥺❤️

Trash scans plz stop the troll ugh I NEED THE SCANS IN ORDER *triggered* think about all the poor soul readers !!!!! I am sure u guys r readers as well !!! And understand our Agony!!!

Please, I beg y'all, please update the chapter in order please. You guys are killing me with these random updates. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

i understand the frustration with posting chapters out of order but... you have to give it up to die like a bitch, they're completely caught up with the raws and its translated to boot so like that's lit

I mean, if you don't like the out of order scans, just block the group? They're not translating anything else so it shouldn't hurt you otherwise.

The same scenario has been implemented before you know and it was quite a huge talk in the scans world. Back then SLC was doing marchen, they posted the first chapter first and then bloburger came and uploaded the next chapter too. Bloburger is also an 'anon' group i guess since they never do any project before. It's like they're coming out of nowhere. And then SLC dropped marchen, blob also dropped marchen not long after then b#cci came and pick marchen up.

At first I didn't want to suspect b#cci since SLC and b#cci are both under sleepless society but when RWP got attacked like this by anon groups as well.. I don't think this is a coincidence. RWP is part of sleepless society affliated group too btw and judging from the credit page by die like b**ch.. maybe the snake is referring to b#cci?

I keep checking if there’s new chap and seeing another unordered chapter release makes me laugh cuz i will ended up reading it even i don’t want to 🤧 the anticipation is killin meh😂

🤧I really appreciate your hardwork😃 but can you please stop teasing us with uploading chapter like this 🤧

nzs

please dont hanging us with unordered chapter 😨 i really need to know how this story goes

@ix666 Oh no qc people here! Can you tell us who you really are? Do you really belong to other 'big group' like what other speculate ? Are you planning on dropping this series and giving it to your 'real' group? What do you guys think of the speculations people been saying on?

@kavyna I mean, that situation is very different. SLC hadn't updated stepmother's marchen in 2 months despite updating most of their other series multiple times, and had had to shut down their modes of contact due to C&D dramas, so it's very easy to see why Bobsburgers thought it had been abandoned. Bobsburgers was literally one person doing everything, and got offers from others to help do the releases. They got back into school and their work started piling up, they were worried about release schedule, and so the people who had been helping them helped them find a group that could take on the extra workload.

I love and appreciate SLC but they couldn't then and absolutely cannot now take on the workload of that series, it would have been left unupdated and then abandoned sometimes in the next few months after it had already been forgotten by anyone willing to pick it up. So many series go abandoned and dont get picked up due to "series hoarding" and the current "anti-sniping" culture on this site. Still don't know why literally anyone would ever care about WHO translates anything, as much as WHAT is getting translated and that it IS getting translated.

@paradoxicull i dont c where u're coming, but wht u stated seems fishy to me
it's like u really know the motive of blob to snipe slc with the way u explain everything so clear, dear

@Lalapopo you're the one that seems suspicious considering your account was created recently. stop coming after other people when you're just hiding behind the screen wtf 😴

Users who are viewing this thread