This Is Obviously a Yuri Manhua - Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
Who is speaking to who exactly? It's Wu(?) the light blue haired girl who post something on Facebook or the Chinese equivalent with the name Krinas right? But then why does that name appear in the conversation between dark blue and black haired girl? What did she updated and who draw who for who? I'm a bit confused.

Does light haired girl make music under the name of Krinas and the dark haired follow her without knowing it's light blue haired girl? Or something? I reread to try to understand but I'm still not sure.

Group Leader
@Mivas wu you goes under the name Krinas online and it looks like both wei shuqing (long dark blue haired girl) and ye yin (brown haired girl) follows her, without knowing its wu you.

Edit bc I missed something obvious lmao I'm so sorry.

First message screenshot is from wei shuqing's POV (ye yin sending her message about Krinas uploading) the two following message screenshots are from ye yin's POV (saying she drew fan art), if it's confusing you can look at the profile pictures in the chat log!

Erm so all of a sudden our "timid" mc is popular online and other 2 mcs a fans of her...
Character development i guess??

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is confusing.. but I'll keep reading!

Thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I can’t really follow along and I have a great time following along even when others say it’s confusing. I’ll still Stick around I guess tho

Ok so here’s what I think the chapters about:

Wu has issues with meeting her dads expectations and went to a new school which isn’t as hard as her old school, and all the comments are her old school friends only missing her for her schoolwork as a meme, showing how lonely Wu really is

Yin made fanart for a creator she enjoys which might play some role of Wu getting jealous of not being Yin’s favourite possibly?? Don’t know here chief

Users who are viewing this thread