This Is Screwed Up, but I Was Reincarnated as a GIRL in Another World! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I was a middle-aged man!

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath : Technically pretty much every story is unoriginal, there are only so many core story lines out there. Of course since this is only the first chapter, which is just placing the setting and introducing the main character, it is WAY TO F@%*ING SOON to judge is if the story is original or not it take several arcs to see if the story is original or not, especially with novel adaptations since novels do not introduce everything important in the first 5-10 pages .

Plus this is an adaptation (originally a web novel, but published as a light novel) LNs and WNs get adapted not because they are original, but because they are popular on some level.

Awful font. The E T I F and L looks the same and theres so little space between letters.

Dex-chan lover
why does decent art have to be wasted on a half-baked story

why is the 10 year old in the novel suddenly turn almost fully grown in the manga?! even in the novel art that is her a few years in the future from the start of the story isn't that big. maybe "b" but the manga start is at least "c" and it was about "b" 5 days ago? impossible...

Fed-Kun's army
OH GOD THE FONT

I'm really confused why some scanlation groups prefer to choose style over practicality………

@Romariel ikr. It's not that I intended to be ungrateful prickhead here. But… it just… that horrible font…… is it really something too much for me to ask a normal-looking font…
__
Btw I've read the original WN before and
Nahh, she's actually pretty decent as a human being. By decent, I mean acting like a human with normally fuctioning brain.
She doesn't help people because she can, but because she feels like doing it. She's definitely not a saint. Killed some people because they keep targeting her. Abandoned the other because she have no obligation to help them. A level headed girl, I suppose.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this person in charge of the font selection?
9jg7.png

It's a bit inflated to read.😁

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Normally they would make the MC a DT in both lives lamenting their status. But i guess this time he is no longer DT :p

Dex-chan lover
@xathrya : in the webnovel,
the orphanage she was at was sponsored by a wealthy merchant (I think the Mc referred to him as toad, or maybe Hutt like), who would take and orphans that has useful abilities to work for him but apparently he was alo puting slavery curses on them (illegally if I recall, but ya know corruption and the orphanage could not do anything due to being out of the way and in desperate need for the funds), and having his way with the women. MC wants nothing to do with him, and I think she deliberately travels AWAY from the city he is located in.

@Nakanowatari : she is still a virgin loli
though she will pick up levels of lewdness soon
;)

"I don't really get it."

What's not to get?

I thought this dude was a researcher, should at least have some level of intelligence then, right?

Users who are viewing this thread