This Is Screwed Up, but I Was Reincarnated as a GIRL in Another World! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Wanna Stay Indoors

Dex-chan lover
Please full chapter, please!
Splitting a chapter in parts should be punishable by law 😭
If for real, splitting it into parts makes the manga more forgettable, the flow gets awkward as well. Not to mention the build ups gone. This is especially so for me who reads 30+ chapters per day on some days.

Group Leader
I changed the Luck stat to 0 in the meme page, cause GACHA
I cant pull shit, deadass pulled earlier only got 9x 3 star weapons, and 1x 4 star

i got fischl on my first 10 time gacha and a 5 star heavy sword weapon on the 22nd try is that considered good or bad

I'd prefer the full chapter instead of parts. Find reading chapters in parts being extremely annoying.

(** glares at the comments **)

+ The big wolf (Norn) is the mom of the little one
+ Norn won't shapeshift to help leveling the lewd skill
+ An orc is a substitute for porc.
Orc bacon tastes like porc bacon.
+ The author (here) is a female who also draws hentai
+ WTF is that talk about some random game.

No.
Make it full chapter
I prefer wait longer for full chapter rather than butchered part by part chapters

I got my Hopes up when I saw the update, but this is just way too short. At the most you could maybe get away with splitting the chapters into halves.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini
I was assuming Norm is male since in wolves females tend to be the ones fighting to protect the group, also the name, but it could be that it is female making my question useless.
Also no need for sharpshooting if Norm is male.

Dex-chan lover
Fenrir? Again? I swear every Manga that have a wolf pet is always Fenrir. Either that or the wolf can transform into a cute loli furry and call herself "Fenrir"

@BroederTrapist The talk about Genshin Impact is because it just released, is very popular, and the last page is a reference to it, the stats being changed to reference Genshin, and the name changed to Lumine, since that's the default female MC name.

Also Luck 0 is a big ol mood. I just want Mona, Jean, is Qiqi, I need a healer that isn't Barb

Contributor
I managed to get Mona F2P but was going for Venti. Still managed to get like 4 Fischl's so she's my main DPS.

Job : Ren's friend

Lol, sorry I didn't know being a friend was a job, how much is it pay?

Users who are viewing this thread