This Is Screwed Up, but I Was Reincarnated as a GIRL in Another World! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Wanna Stay Indoors

Fed-Kun's army
When you want to progress the main story, your adventurer rank is never high enough

Last commenter,
I saw the updates they are planning
They just made 160 max resin instead 120
They didn't make the recharging time faster.
So now, we can wait longer for max resin...

It will take time, but for sure it will improve.
Just imagine when all 7 regions are released, each with their own weekly bosses. Do you think 160 resin is going to be enough? For sure they'll buff the amount and rate of which it regenerates.
For now, I find it satisfactory. To begin with, why even rush the game?

Regardless, back to the manga at hand, I'm looking forward to when she finally makes contact with human civilization. From what I remember she's been here for about a month or so, it's only a matter of time when someone passes by her crib and sees her... questionable innovations.

What if she just stored the orcs from the beginning and then just bring out the meat effectively killing them in storage.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the Fenris is female, with Mc lewd level i would worry otherwise, total degenerate.

Double-page supporter
the fuck is this, artist just completely gave up on drawing the dogs on last page

Aren't orcs people. Did she just murder a bunch of people because she thought they'd taste good?

Aggregator gang
not to sound mean or anything but the current raws are like 13 right now, english translators are kinda slow

curious researcher here.
*clears throat*
what level of lewd will unlock beastie?

Dex-chan lover
@DanielLC Orcs are not people. People is a term we'd use to describe humans, and orcs are far from being humans. That'd be the same as calling goblins humans. For the most part, bipedal monsters like orcs, goblins, ogres, etc, are treated as monsters/demons/etc. Though if the story has them capable of thinking and talking (like the manga That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime), they'd be considered as demi-humans. In this manga's case, these orc bois were completely naked, and their heads are shaped more closely to a pig, than a demi-human shape. If anything, these orcs are probably closer to pigs than monsters, lol.

I don't how they eat orc meat in isekai, way to humanoid for me.

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
@DanielLC
For the most part, no, in European Lore...well, depending on the Era and place Orcs were either:
1) equated to Goblins as malicious fae
2) large brutish creatures that are able to speak and live in dark woods
3) evil spirits
4) evil intelligent zombies

Most of the time in modern Japanese fiction (LNs, WNs, Manga, Anime) orcs are depicted as humanoid pig-like creatures, their level of sapience strictly depends on the setting of the particular story they are in. So you really shouldn't apply what you know from one setting to another.

Users who are viewing this thread