This Is Screwed Up, but I Was Reincarnated as a GIRL in Another World! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Looks Like I've Triggered Some…

I would say mistranslation if the translation say she gonna give anything above 3... lol

Dex-chan lover
Stuffed intestines, also known as sausage.

@FlameSeamus Back in the day, towns used have lots of animals. Not necessarily cows, sheep, and such large animals, but chicken, geese, rabbits (bunnies?), maybe pigs, and such. Of course it would depend on the organisation of things and regulations in any particular individual city, but typically people were more self-sufficient than today.

@Doomer I guess the wolves don't trust the scatterbrain MC enough to allow her to live alone in the town? It would seem more natural the wolves lived outside of the town and they only met at the gates when Ren exits for a quest.

Dex-chan lover
@Mant That's the part that gets me angry: a few unfortunate ones don't feel comfortable in this natural world and demand it to be change to suit them, sometimes throwing a tantrum if it doesn't. I feel compassion for them but I will not agree to change my very being for them.

@bk3k I assume you don't have children - neither have I, unfortunately. But my best friendly recent had a daughter and she develops into what you would consider a cliche woman ( or girl). The parents aren't applying any pressure ( and forcing girls into skirts, to exaggerate is just as bad as giving them pants only to "combat" genderroles like some abusive parents do). Nature does exist, that may be a painful thing to know for those that don't or can't share that experience but you cannot deny its existence when it smiles you in the face.
That doesn't mean I completely disagree with you. You made some good points, especially about the brain. The psyche is way more important than our bodies. We aren't biological machines. Which is exactly why I get so triggered by GB mangas where a character with an already established persona and sexual idenitity makes a 180 because they gender was flipped. Like they body exclusively dictates who they wanne sleep with ( that attitude is quite homophobic too which is hilarious bc the ones that have it usually call me homophobic sooner or later)

I feel like all of this killing and picking would lead to ecological issues.

Dex-chan lover
WAIT IS THAT MITSHUA AND KAORU AT THE END PIC
lmao common sense time

@bk3k hey, thanks for your comment, It shows that you took a lot of effort into it. Really helped me sort these things out in my head.

@bk3k
Hey, trans person speaking. I appreciate the genuine attempt at understanding our issues and coming to a conclusion about it. I also want to say it's... really awful advice.

-Body Dysphoria is a mental disorder/suicide rates: Maybe you could classify it as such, but generally body dysphoria in that sense is within the context of false 'perceived' flaws that you hyper-focus on and will never be satisfied with regardless of any action you take. Like an anorexic having a distorted self-image of weight, to the degree that they retain dangerously low body-fat. Meanwhile, trans people after a successful transition will see their suicide rates plummet way down relative to their fairly high initial rates pre-transition, and their general quality of life go up. It isn't a 'flaw' that we're forever trying to fix and unable to, it isn't looking in the mirror and forever hating what you are regardless of any changes you make. It's wanting to make a change, and then being satisfied after having done so. As an addendum, it's worth to note some trans people don't feel dysphoria at all: And only feel the so informally called 'body euphoria' as they make steps to transition.

-Dismantle 'Gender Roles': Here's something cool you might not know- not all trans people aim to be hyperfeminine/hypermasculine. In fact, there exist a number of nonbinary trans people who try to exist entirely outside of gender roles and yet still pursue a medical sex change. We're not all chasing a 'perfect' embodiment of a gender role, and even entirely without gender roles I'm certain some of us would still exist(I probably would, considering I'm one of those people who isn't chasing after a gender role stereotype and didn't show 'any signs' of it.). The aesthetic values and reasons for transitioning all vary between. You incorrectly assume that gender transition is an attempt by an otherwise 'cisgender' person who mistakenly believes that taking actions related to the other gender role means that they should transition but... that's not at all what's happening. Just like it's fine for a cisgender male to present femininely, a transperson might actually enjoy and present the aesthetic values of their assigned-at-birth gender more. I know it's a bit confusing to cis people why we would pursue it all if that's the case for some of us, the best I can say is it's the same reason you have a preference for some genders, or like a genre of music, or are interested in certain subjects. It's just the way some people... are.

"Just don't be trans lol": While I appreciate the genuine attempt at 'getting to love yourself the way you are.' Just. Don't. Please. We've tried. We've gone to therapists. We weigh the fallouts of being disowned by family and friends. We wonder if we can even pass as the other gender at all. We fear the ostracization and stigmatization in every relationship we'll ever have from now on. We've tried it. I've tried it. It doesn't work. Somethings are just nature, I'm not going to 'convert.' Sometimes we've wanted it, just to be 'normal.' Just so we wouldn't have to deal with this. Want to know why we have a high suicide date? As someone who's agonized over the reality we're faced with I can tell you - between the choice of never truly enjoying our life or forever being stigmatized, some of us decide it's just less painful to end it.

TL;DR: Your advice really boils down to the exact same advice that use to be given to non-heterosexuals with a new coat of paint. It's a very nice coat of paint that's trying very hard to be open and accepting, but it's still one that paints us as mentally-ill individuals who just can't be 'normal.'

Lmao do people actually care about what genders they are. It's a guy reincarnating into a different world in a girl's body. I don't think we can compare that to the real world. I rarely even turn on my brain when reading this type of mangas. Also yuri route pog

Dex-chan lover
That much for just 1% of the 10% of the herb field... Just how much herbs are there in that place??

Dex-chan lover
This comment section is 50% arguing about sexuality / genderbending... and 50% just saying "mommy milkers".

To the latter I say... no, they're not "mommy milkers". She isn't a mother, and likely never will be on account of only liking other girls. At best she is an oppai-loli, so they're... just loli-oppai.

To the former I say... well, I shouldn't say anything as the entire topic is tedious.
But she is definitely a girl now. Having the memories of a man doesn't make her a man. People, like any other animals, are just puppets of their biology... including the part where they earnestly believe they aren't. As for her sexuality... apparently she is a lesbian, and whether that is a result of adult memories imprinting on a child's body or if that girl was always going to be attracted to girls... who knows? Maybe both.

Anyway... I'm fine watching yuri, as long as she keeps the glasses on.

atleast he's being quite polite about it, other than that no horny
image.png

Users who are viewing this thread