This Isn't the Time for the Villainess to Be Bullying the Heroine - Ch. 1

I ALREADY HATE THE DUKES SON 👎

Thank you so much for trensla ting this!!!! 🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I already can't stand the duke's son. Fingers crossed the love interest is the guy who overheard them at the cafe.

Dex-chan lover
oh no... is the prince the ml? he's front and center on the cover.. can't we not hv him as ml?

Dex-chan lover
Can't tell whether he doesn't care about Reina , whether her missing out one time isn't a big deal, or whether he just never really noticed her there.

ok nice beginning, if a bit standard. :)

i would really love to see the 'villainess' develop her friendships more. insteqd of yet another romance with a more 'worthy' guy. it could be interesting to see her become a 'popular girl' instead.

anyway, nice start, i'm curious where this is going

This is a minor note but I just read the Japanese version and her fiancé’s name ジーク would be more accurately transliterated as Zeke, not Jake

I might be wrong but I’m pretty sure I’ve read this before 🤔
Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I also hope the author will develop her into a strong independent woman, who develops her live into a better direction and for some interactions with her friends. (Normally those are the better isekai.) When she's done for a day, I'll also allow for a bit of romance as a side dish. AS LONG AS IT ISN'T THAT UGLY MF!

Looks promising. Most of the characters are likable. Actually even that cousin. He isn't a too evil villain, but somehow funny.

I'm always amazed at how these "otome games" always blame the victim.
Basically, the ML has a fiance. He cheats on her in all aspects except the physcal one, or he even kiss the "heroine".
When the "villaines" complains about the infidelity she is called on her jealousy and meanness. Then, that criticism is used as justification to the affair, purposefully ignoring that the jealousy was a consequence of the infidelity and no the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
@Doramas: Yeah. Because it is so stupid, some otome-villainess-isekai-MCs point out how stupid it is.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah.. crossing my fingers that guy isn't the ML... ANYONE BUT HIM PLSSS
or no ML at all, is fine too. XD

I hope her fiance' won't end up as the male lead because he's the one who cheat on her and never interest in her at all. What's that first sentence he spoke? So cruel!
I like our mc caring for her friends, maids and everyone around her. Hope the next chapter would develop in the interesting direction.

Users who are viewing this thread