This Isn't the Time for the Villainess to Be Bullying the Heroine - Ch. 1

OH? YOU DIDNT NOTICED? hah fuck u the mc is better off without you

i hope he's not the ml. if he has an epiphany of some sort then falls in love with reina after her change in attitude istg i will riot

i already despise the prince.

idk why, he's not a unique character but my blood boils at that last panel.

Oh you didn't notice? That's too bad... seems like this comment section wants you to notice their wrath.

She didn''t realize she just gave Folk a veiled threat! LOL Basically her words can be interpreted as:
"I know you don't like me, and I don't like you. So unless you want to be betrothed to me, help me with my fiancee."

@SakuraShower Mary Alba's ringlets are a "fixed game setting". She tried to get rid of it everyday, but it keeps bouncing back.

Double-page supporter
Is it bad that I hope the FL says screw the MLIs and just gets with her followers?

please tell me that the mysterious black haired dude at the sweets shop is the ml and not this asshole prince

The TL notes have me in stitches lmao

@Doramas I guess part of it is that the villainess' actions are often out of line, completely disproportionate to the 'crime'. It's reasonable to be cold to a prospective mistress, it's not so reasonable to destroy her books or have her pushed down the starts. But yeah definitely the whole thing with the heroine being all buddy buddy with other girls' fiancés is kinda weird. I wonder how often that actually happens in otome games? It does make for a pretty fun storyline though, seen from the isekai villainess perspective :D

Double-page supporter
If anything, I'm glad he didn't notice. This means he's not gonna chase after Reina now that she isn't interested in him. Here's to hoping to stays that way so Reina can keep her freedom.

You know what? It always pissed me off when the fiancé dudes have the fucking gals to flirt and do his thing w/ another girl despite who ever was watching or if it hurts his fiancé. Yet they have the nerve to get pissed or irritated when their fiancé acted like his fiancé and reprimand the other girl for flirting w/ a taken man. I never understood their mind set. How is their bad action not condemned but yet the female fiancé are? Why are the girls stripped of their title for “bullying” a commoner? How is bullying a crime? I get attempted murder or murder itself as a crime but some of these stories don’t have that so why the banishment? I’m just mad at the fiancé dude and the other girl bc it takes two to tango.

thats new. figured he would wonder what she was doing or something. im not complaining tho

@lolawhiterabbit
Usually in these stories they try to push the narrative "The heroine is now the prince's fiance, which makes the villainess more lower-standing than the person she bullied.

Which in it's own way is kinda ridiculous, since usually the villainess is a duke's daughter who literally is on top of the aristocracy. She should get punished, sure, but banishing the villainess is generally just stupid and used as an "satisfying way to end without bloodshed" in otome games. 💀

@Kibotsu I get the prince has power but that’s still not enough to go agains a House of a Duke w/o any criminal offense, stacks of proof, valid and powerful witness and testimonies. I mean even a King has a difficult time bc they hold power in the kingdom and since there is a contract between the Duke and the King then that means that this King has the Dukes backing and is part of his court. Plus since it’s a school there should be different types of rules that apply there as well. It’s just nonsense, as far as I know, she has the upper hand by birth and then also to top it off she has the engagement that’s been agreed upon by the Empires King. It’s a fucking contract!!! Breaking it off bc the prince is mad bc his lover/crush’s feelings got hurt? Wtf is up w/ that? Thank you for your feedback I’ll and so sorry for my ramblings 😂

that BASTARD!! is so mean TTnTT .... please bring out a next chapter soon and THANK YOU!~~ so much for your hard

Users who are viewing this thread