This Italian Girl Has Become Such a Freeloader - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I bet his mom desperately wants to see grandchildren and decided to make sure she will get some. Why would a mom otherwise more or less force a girl on his son without even asking him if it is okay?

Group Leader
@minmanga
I bet his mom desperately wants to see grandchildren and decided to make sure she will get some. Why would a mom otherwise more or less force a girl on his son without even asking him if it is okay?

Sounds about right. But what if the guy had a girlfriend that the mother didn't know about? Better yet, what if his girlfriend (that mom didn't know about) was actually living with him? That mighta've been a better story.

Dex-chan lover
Her father be like, I send you to a single young adult man alone in apartment, make me proud my daughter.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
What is even the point of making her "italian" if she's going to have BLUE eyes and hair anyway?

Una ragazza anime italiana? Ma, che ci fa' in giappone?
Wtf ma che cosa sta succedendo???

wait what? long time no see? I thought they're stranger? is she an osananajimi or smth?

oh sorry I read this way too fast I missed the blatantly obvious. I blame Corona-chan for this.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dasco678 Did I say that all Causasians had blue eyes though? I said 'hence, blue eye traits.' Meaning that the probability for some to possess blue eyes was thrown into the mix as well.

Dex-chan lover
"We met when i was 6, i don´t remember..."

Well no shit, is not humanly possible to remember things from that such young age.

Users who are viewing this thread