This Italian Girl Has Become Such a Freeloader - Ch. 1

Group Leader
lol, this is basically this https://mangadex.org/chapter/927385 (the final page missing is on ch 1.5)
there is no difference, this "serialization" is just the pixiv/twitter series put into a book form.
even worst, from here on out, the chapter will be black and white. so Name Scans-san, instead of wasting your time redoing 25ch, why won't you just skip to ch 26? and explain that ch1-25 basically the same as pixiv/Twitter. even better, just continue the "pre-serialization". but hey, you do you. good luck. @OrderedThrone5

Fed-Kun's army
> Franchesca
I don't believe I've seen any Italian ever render the name this way. Pretty sure it's Francesca. The "che" sound comes from Italian pronunciation rules ("ce" is pronounced "che"), so romanizing the name verbatim is incorrect.

Apart from that, the TL is awkward in places. Biggest sticking point: I don't understand the insistence on using names as sentence subjects when someone is clearly referred to in the second person (direct address). English demands the use of pronouns, except in very occasional situations where phrasing allows for them to be eschewed. "Well, Yuji is a kind person" is weird when you're talking to Yuji, rather than about Yuji to someone other than Yuji. "Well, you're a nice guy, Yuji" is much less weird. Japanese can get away with it because that's just how they speak in polite tone, but it's not how dialogue between two people occurs in English (usually).

I'm not sure what you guys think you have on the other group's releases, but I guess we'll see.

Huzzah! Serialization time! Can't wait to catch up, thanks again for continuing this awesome series 😁

Users who are viewing this thread