This Italian Girl Has Become Such a Freeloader - Ch. 25

Not that the art was ever good to begin with but goodness it gets worse and worse every chapter.

Yall need to actually read the end credits and what they said go back to CH 19 to see why it was a mass release

Fed-Kun's army
@IAzura yeah, the art has been pretty sloppy for the quite a few chapters now... It used to look so good at the start. Now you can hardly differentiate that Francesca is a woman.

Wow... I actually guessed wat she would say, not too surprised.... aight then another couple of months before this thing comes back again

Dex-chan lover
I'm also on the verge of dropping this, just because of the other girl lol.

Is it just me or the art quality of this series is getting low? Don't get me wrong, I am thankful to have read all of it free but its sad to see the Italian Girl to be drawn poorly in this chapter. I tried going back to Ch 1 and 2 and I can totally see the difference.

Double-page supporter
She is Italian, it's obvious that she should hold a beer more than a young Japanese. not for genetic reasons but because in Italy they are less strict about alcohol for minors. If it's wine or beer, teenagers also drink quietly with their family, so at twenty they are already quite used to it.
There cannot be a twenty year old Italian, boy or girl, who has never tasted beer.
Does the initial premise of the manga no longer matter?

Users who are viewing this thread