This Life to the Next

That's it! Yeomra's ship is smooth sailin'! Thank you for this webtoon! The story is very interesting! 😍

i'm cryinggggg.. finally jeongto met his father.. is isaeng going to underworld along with king yeomra? please update moreeeeee

Ahhh she better not end up with Jeangto, I get he has reasons but he really is a stupid piece of shit

@heml8ck I agree with you.
Whenever i reread it, i still feel frustrated with him. Now he got what he want. Doesn't matter if it's fake or whatnot, he still got it. Wonder how other people that knows Jeongto's dad will react when they see him

I hope this story doesn't break my heart because I am not rooting for the blue-eyed kid.

This a very interesting story, the characters are great and funny only that you should bot except that the ML is the one in the cover 😉

Love the plot but there are a few issues that make this a hard read (entirely my opinion, do as you will with this)

The pacing is a bit odd in my opinion. The story has such a dark and bleak atmosphere but it's immediately broken with the unnecessary comedy. Although it can be funny in the right scenarios, majority of the series' attempts to break tension feel unnatural.

The introduction/background story leading up to the first scene in the first chapter is well done however towards the end, scenes are repeated over and over which make it tedious. The dialogue doesn't even change.

Skip this next complaint if you don't want spoilers.
The characters (specifically the supposed "antagonists") don't seem to have an actual drive to their actions besides not wanting to be looked down upon by the king. The "villain" is so desperate to take the king down that she is willing to attempt to destroy the balance of life and death. This in itself is an issue because it defeats the purpose of her position in the underworld and feels completely out of place because of the lack of drive.

tl;dr this story has a lot of potential but isn't a good read for those who are here for a straightforward plot. Especially so if you really dislike fillers.

Has this been dropped? I really want to read this but it has been update for months already

Please update it again! Don't drop this.
It's so good! The raws are almost at the end so please start updating it again!

Users who are viewing this thread