This Love Cannot Be Any More Beautiful - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Yukimura-san from the garbage house

Dex-chan lover
Disappointed that the trio wasn't murdered but hey, this is just the first chapter ... there's chance.
Also wow the guys saw them fighting and decided that it was okay for her to be taken away after being beat up and don't even call a teacher? that's more fucked

I've been beat up by groups before. Not a fun experience.

Though I can't say I've ever been thrown into a garbage house before

Dex-chan lover
Worst elementary school ever. What are the teachers even doing? A girl got the shit beaten out of her with plenty of bystanders, and no teacher even checked to see why there was a large group of kids gathering together? Then, the culprits were able to carry her off campus to who knows where without any adult noticing or doing anything about it?

I want to see her do more cleaning shenanigans as the guy's personal janitress in the next chapters, if the story is headed that way.

Eczema huh... More like mutation, really, look at how fast it came and went!

yknow at first glance i would not immediately think that that was a boy but u kno thats neither here nor there i suppose

Dex-chan lover
You know, reading the synopsis, I seriously thought our hitman guy is an adult... I'll continue reading but with less enthusiasm

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't real people. It's just a visualization of how dirty she felt. Geez

Users who are viewing this thread