This Love Cannot Be Any More Beautiful

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-01-07/spotless-love-this-love-cannot-be-any-more-beautiful-manga-enters-final-arc-on-january-21/.155127

Group Leader
lmao false alarm, they claimed that it would be the last chapter next but there's a next chapter coming feb 4 at the end

Group Leader
Got baited so many times about a last chapter but it doesn't seem like it's ending any time soon lmao

Group Leader
It disturbs me how Kimetsu no Yaiba gets a much, much, lower quality translation than this series.
I'm not complaining that this series is a nice read.

But I find faults with how Mangaplus allow discrepancies in quality between their series.

Contributor
This manga had really good start but everything went to shit as soon as more kids showed up. Great dynamic that Kinema and Kanta had never returned.

What the heck is the point of posting this here when every chapter just tells you to read it on the official page? I feel like just one chapter that forwards you would be enough.

Aggregator gang
I don't understand her face, does she have Super Saiyan healing or some shit? Like one minute her face is hella swelled up but then it's fine the next (  ̄︿ ̄)

@ChipWhy I think they do this because they want MD users to see this on the Home page every time they put up a new chapter, it's like a marketing tactic, in my case it worked since if I never saw it on the home page I would've never known it existed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aggregator gang
I just read ch.6 and I don't like to hold grudges against antagonists but I have to say, I really hate Himawhateverhernameis-chan, like I get that you hate her but like what grudge do you have against her family? (╬  ̄︿ ̄)

Users who are viewing this thread