This Man

"This man" turned out to be a fake stunt made by some company that does experiments lmao

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This plot is so ridiculous but the art is so good and it takes itself just seriously enough for it to be fun.

Contributor
Due to reasons, we're sadly basically dropping this so expect chapters to come veeery slowly or not at all, so any group willing to pick it up can pick it, no prob. Any doubts or anything else you wish to ask, just message me please. Thank you.

I have some weird case of deja-vu reading this manga, it's like I have seen something like this before, probably several times, but can't put my finger on it.

Contributor
Let's say thanks to @TiKi @Shinoda228 and his team to translate this in english too even if they already do the russian translation.

Keep up the good work, i like this story.

Fed-Kun's army
This turned really stupid and suddenly very rushed. Kinda wished it told a more serious story with the cop, kid, and this man without the stupid "friend" group and the youtuber.

The “friend” team thing is super-cringey and I can’t stand any of the scenes that reference it or show their childhoods in flashbacks. It’s so stupid. The YouTuber guy isn’t very frightening either, even though he’s meant to be.

It would be scarier if he was some other kind of celebrity.

The first few chapters were really good, so I’m just overwhelmingly disappointed at what it turned out to be. It’s a “Horror” story without much horror, and it’s just nothing but drama and pointless action. All these deus ex machina copouts are incredibly lazy and I really don’t want to even bother to finish reading this.

i feel as if this manga was a remake of 20 century boy or bloody monday (with the "friend - traitor " plot) but in a lesser quality. Anyway i find the plot really cool at start but less and less well written.

Fed-Kun's army
"This Man" never come to Shout East Asia, did he scared got killed by us before he can actually killing someone? SEA, little gun's user (strict) but have a lot of murder case by do it with either blade (sharp weapon), stone (blunt weapon), or fire (burn alive).

Dex-chan lover
Can anybody who has seen the raws, tell me how it ends? I don‘t care anymore about this manga, it‘s just so awfully written after a promising start. But I DO want to know how it ends.

I assume the „dead“ brother is the real villain?

Group Leader
If anyone wants to work it in english, I've the chapters from the 30 until the end cleaned and redrawed, and the raws in japanese, we can do a collaboration, i I'm just want to finish it in spanish, so first i need an english version XD.

I wish somebody would come and translate the last couple of chapters really liked the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread