This Man

Dex-chan lover
Well. That was some unnecessary fan-service.

Classic japan, there was no need for her to be a middle schooler, and for that and the other panels to happen, and yet...

Contributor
THIS MAN phenomenon is actually something started by an Italian sociologist and marketing strategist called Andrea Natella, simply put a hoax, of course many people found the idea to be very interesting and kept believing it as an urban legend, as the very idea itself made more people to believe it and have dreams about the figure, preferring to keep the “urban legend” alive even if its origin was just some person’s elaborate paranormal fiction.

Double-page supporter
This seems like one of those run of the mill Deep Web videos that masked themselves as the real deal but end up being a shitty art project.
Knowing this man is a hoax, i cant delude myself into enjoying this. But then again There was some gals out there willing to sacrifice a classmate for Slenderman to appear.
L

Double-page supporter
@Orange_Orange
bruh i can call this shit and that little attitude of yours is making you not read right.
I stated that i couldn't delude myself into liking it since i know This Man was just a hoax and the manga comes off lame.
There is clearly an audience here, yes, just like there was an audience for FNAF and there is an audience for scat and CP.

Also to clarify my beginning sentence, its like a shitty ARG with muh serial killer and having their twitter handle being the name of the ARG (like that one about the disappearing sun) can't get myself into believing it. Rather have a manga about Boothworld Industries than a clear hoax know.

I prefer Pumpkin Night over this and there's people calling it shit lul

How is this any creepy/scary. It's the same old cliche protagonist and a girl vs badly drawn "creepy entity" + shitty mob characters with amped up shittiness. And of course there's an old mentor figure that totally wont be antagonist.

There goes my 15 min reading this PoS manga.

@ganggangnigga Dude, chill. No one is insulting your mother.

I refuted a point you made since the use of the word "delude" felt weird to me. As if readers had to trick themselves to enjoy reading fictional stories. Though I'm guessing you don't want a discussion at all, so bye.

Double-page supporter
Well, this is looking pretty "meh" to me for now... and yeah, that fanservice around a middle schooler is quite unsettling

man the amount of cliffhanger in this manga is too damn high, almost every chapter always stop at the good parts, not that i'm complaining, it's actually makes me excited to read the next chapter

Group Leader
I like the characters and their design, especially MC and Hoshiko.

But man that This Man dude drawn goddamn creepy :'))))))
Why do I read this at niiiiigghhhhttttt asdhfdhfkahdklkl

well, the story pretty much MEH to me, maybe because it's based from urban legend or creepy pasta. maybe because it didn't have a "supranatural" kind of vibe. maybe like the murderer was an avatar of some demon and creepy things happen to whoever seen him, though this might lead to super cliche type of story.

Users who are viewing this thread