This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@FloatyBee Well, it’s not like she knows in advance who’s gonna be the hero. It just so happens that every time she gets close to a guy, he ends up being chosen.

Dex-chan lover
this is really sad but think of this..
every time her lover chosen as hero.. this effectively giving the world a chance to survive.. and based on her memories.. every lover/hero in her lifetimes won..
maybe she was some kind of oracle or similar powers.. that bestow the power of hero for her lover..
that would be interesting..

Fed-Kun's army
@kuzunagi13 so you want the hero to die in the next chapter since she gave up on him? XD
Then she will find a new boyfriend and ....yup, he will be chosen as the next hero XD

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmm. I don't trust her "memories". Something smell fishy!!
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Oof...looks like forgetting him will be harder than she thought.

Which is good, since all narrative rule say that this cycle will be different. Rather, I wonder just what's going on with it? His party members will probably be significant too-I'm especially curious about knight guy's angle.

Fed-Kun's army
😢 You know he's going to leave you in the end, but one does not simply fall out of love so easily.

Gambatte, heroine!

Group Leader
Bless the redrawer in this, and I pray for you. That first page looked like a pain in the ass

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist having a functional armor in a parade makes it more weird. Ceremonial armor and weapons are a thing for a reason. If they can't prepare any for a parade of that scale and importance, then they are either really in such a desperate state, or they were expecting ambushes during the parade. And the latter would reasonably only be from the demons, meaning they expected demons causing mayhem inside their capital, and countless civilian casualties.

Dex-chan lover
@feha
Haha, that's quite the step forward with immersive thinking. I don't think we can expect that level of thought from this sort of mango.

Fed-Kun's army
her crying because it was hard for her to let go was beautifully depicted man

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist dont be silly, armor doesnt need to be functional looking if its MAGIC armor, it just has a magic armor aura thingy to block weapons and enhanced movement via magic :p

Dex-chan lover
ok maybe it's just shitty naming but why the fuck would the chamber of commerce be making dresses?

Users who are viewing this thread