This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
That was a nice chapter, the reporter seems like a decent guy too.

I like how their view of romance is very mature.

It's nice to finally see from Grahams perspective. And it seems he isnt having much of a reaction to the women around him, but he could still end up marrying the princess (She is kind of strong arming him if MC is correct about her starting the rumor on purpose.) Maybe this hero will be the one to break the cycle and be with MC?

It's nice to see from Grahams perspective, and he doesnt seem too interested in his female party members. But he may still end up with the princess (if the MCs theory about her starting the rumor is correct then she is strong arming him) but mayhaps this hero will be the one to break the cycle and be happy with MC? Who knows.

woo boyyy~ reporter and mc have a good chemistry, this chapter puts a smile on my face. New ship has started to sail MC x Reporter FTW

Dex-chan lover
For some reason new updates are not shown in my followed tab?

Dex-chan lover
I didn't like that guy when he first showed up and now.. I don't like him even more. What a way to flirt huh. At least he's straight forward... But something erks me about the guy. I think its his smug annoying face. Does he think she's easy or something?!?!?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I didn't like that guy when he first showed up and now.. I don't like him even more. What a way to flirt huh. At least he's straight forward... But something erks me about the guy. I think its his smug annoying face. Does he think she's easy or something?!?!?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for update
I wonder will Hero keep his feeling for her or not

She got me. I was expecting for her to get splashed with water the whole chapter.
Damn author you are clever.

Sooo she'll date this time around, maybe fall in love - and when the hero comes back he'll look for her (for once) and she'll be gone. Dun Dun.

Users who are viewing this thread