Watashi wo Center ni suru to Chikaimasu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I will definitely make you happy.

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Messages
1,275
its a wonder how she passed the cut in the first place and became an idol at all.
 
Joined
Aug 23, 2023
Messages
323
Just like that other manga about the awkward idol with a single fan, I don't believe that the sole unique member of an idol group only managed to get a single person lining up for them. Are real-life idol fans baby-brained losers who need their waifus to be fake, plastic and artificially appealing in the exact same way as all the others?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
2,252
When he started comparing his oshi to his dead mother, this is all I could think of:

Also, is his dad blind? Lad's got his soon to be step-daughter's face plastered all over his room and wears a tee of it. How come he thought "yeah cool, I don't need to mention this to my son or daughter"
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
900
Idol fans are deranged. I hope he gets the psychiatric help he so desperately needs.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Messages
1,515
Page 23:
I'm thinking of getting remarried.
Heart sinks Oh no...

Page 25:
Mizuki Natsuno announces her "graduation" this month.
Heart Sinks Further Ohhhhh no no no. I don't think I can stomach this one...

Page 50:
This is your new mother's daughter...
Massive exhale Oooooooh thank god. That was 25 pages of pure terror. I thought we were going into grossly told, old man/underage girl NTR territory, much like that one other series that I can't remember the name of and don't care to. My relief, right now, is immeasurable.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top