This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
THE MYSTERY KEEPS ON THICKENING.
What happened exactly to Louisa in the past, injured/dying like that? I guess Graham has something with her past(s) too, the goddess (?) granted his wish to protect her...but time is up...?! What time?!

Dex-chan lover
I knew we were gonna go down the Gal Cleaning Route, but I still hoped we didnt

Huh... so maybe she was the first lover of ALL the heroes? But she always had to meet a 'bad end' as long as the hero decided he was going to be with her? 'Cause maybe the hero gets reincarnated too, and for the first few iterations they actually tried to be together, but it only forced them into the bad end route. Which is why in the past 3 lives the hero chose to marry other people, 'cause he didn't want her to get r*ped or killed or whatever? The hero KNEW about the reincarnations in their entirety and what would happen if they tried to be together.

...but why would there only be bad endings for the incarnations when they wanted to be together? 🤔

Ugh, I hate spoiled people, especially those who think they can get away with murder without repercussions. -___-;

Dex-chan lover
@Malikoman
from what I understand of the raws is that the FMC is someone who reincarnated from another world in her first life and had a relationship with the first hero
Something happened and the first hero wanted to continue staying with her which is in part why she keeps reincarnating

Dex-chan lover
The mystery grows.
New clues every new chapter,
and new questions too.

Just guessing here... what if the original demonlord fell in love with a human girl(mc), some time some how they both got cursed. So the demonlord would reincarnate as the hero and mc would reincarnate together and fall in love. But during the Seminoles subjugation he Just stop loving her and she dies suffering.

Dex-chan lover
@kp114330
based on what you said.
im going to speculate wildly and say.
she was Isekaid, got involved with the hero, but was actually in love with the demon lord.
hero makes a pact with the goddess thing to get reincarnated so they can have a happy ending. or maybe so he can steal her soul from the demon lord.

adding to this
is graham also in a reincarnation cycle?
did he get isekaid?
what about the demon king?
what about the dude that appeared in her dreams?

And so the plot keeps thickening... Really interested to see where this is going!!

Also, I'm amazed priestess has the gall to diss MC for her commoner background given the taboo nature of her birth....and trying to murder her on top of that...

Dex-chan lover
This almost seems like a curse. Like how the main characters in the Zelda series keep reincarnating together around the same time (and also involved demon lord shenanigans)
And having those awful memories too. Maybe the key to their happiness is to actually sever the connection.

I feel sorry for the hero. Forced to act nice and polite to others and all that, used as a tool, and the person he loves always ends up with tragic deaths. If I were Graham, I would grab Louisa and run far away. The final pages indicate he may actually also have memories of his past lives.

This is giving me serious "My Fiance is In Love With My Little Sister" vibes, with the hero being Crow and Louisa being Illya.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter adds new questions! Aaaaaaah.

Okay, let's review. The goddess wants to help, but doing so strains the world. The Hero knows something about what's going on-possibly from his own memories in conjunction with being able to converse with the goddess. And there's a "time limit".

Looks like I'm going to have to revise my suspicion that the goddess has something to do with perpetuating their misery and/or Louisa being the goddess herself.

Besides that, miss priest...totally just attempted murder, didn't she? Louisa probably won't make a big deal of it, but that's...kind of a big deal. I can sorta get that she had an awful life growing up and Louisa was definitely presumptuous in how she told her off (which was satisfying considering the attitude she's constantly been getting), but this doesn't really excuse it. At the end of the day, nobody has the maturity to empathize with the troubles anyone else has it seems.

I expect them to eventually become good friends despite all this. Maybe mage lady to some extent too.

Users who are viewing this thread