This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
Marcus must have waited for so long, by now he will be exhausted after having lived so long in solitude.

Marcus deserves to rest. He has been living in anguish for so long. Let him meet Jun and for once, end his suffering

One of few stories where the portrayed antagonist isn't the actual villain but someone else a.k.a the king who died freaking centuries ago. Damn it's frustrating.

Fed-Kun's army
how about fusing Graham and Marcus soul together in the end and make everyone happy. ;p

Dex-chan lover
If he killed the nobles in a "normal" way, that is fine. But If he didn't keep reviving that son of a bitch several times to kill him in the most excessive ways possible several times, I'll be a bit disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be honest, part of me wants Jun and Marcus to just destroy that world and the goddess it rode in on. It'd be one thing if it was only the first king who had wronged them, but lifetime after lifetime of suffering at the hands of different people kinda makes the place irredeemable. Hell, something terrible would have happened to her again this lifetime if the hero hadn't intervened (which I assume he only did because of Marcus' connection to the current hero).

Why kill the girl? It really easy to just ask her to hand over the credit to Marcus and make up some bs cover story to fool the crowd and other kingdoms.

Like the girl can be married off to marcus and happy ever after. They get to keep the hero line and noone gets to die. Win win for everyone.

@gorkeadbangah I honestly would agree killing everyone on top and maybe some in the middle.

Because how the fk does a church that keeps tabs on her incarnations not protect her from dying? Like you know the true history of how the demon lord is created, do you want each hero to turn into a demon lord and to idk fk everything up some more?

Like it makes no sense but apparently the asshole king logic trickled down through all these generations.

I would've honestly beheaded the priestess girl right there. Like for real? Are you that idiotic?

@domo404 Paranoia and arrogance. "This will not be enough, she will open her mouth unless we do something!" is the kinda of bullshit than appear on the brain of such people.

Users who are viewing this thread