This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@ShadowWalker not condoning anything, but that sounds about right. It would take that level of misogynistic, selfish bastard to think that way.

@sjmcc13 you know, it might have been a much more ... Hentai style demonlord if it hadn't been Marcus.

@domo404 like I said before, they only gained power and authority not directly after the massacre of the royal family (depicted in this chapter), but only later, presumably after the death of third incarnation of Jun (the one who was imprisoned, raped, and died by poison suicide)

By the time they gained power and authority, they withheld the identity of all Jun incarnates in order to protect them from harm (either from the people or Marcus). They did this by concealing the baptism name and asking the male heroes to stay away from the incarnates. Through this the rest of the incarnates (4, 5, 6 mentioned in the first chapter, not to mention Louisa as well), albeit brokenhearted, they can lived and died peacefully, hopefully that will also be the case with Louisa (our current incarnate)

Dex-chan lover
join him Jun and exterminate this evil world and create a new pure one.

Dex-chan lover
OH NO hope they can get out there safe. COUGHCOUGH
Many thanks

Killed her because they didn't want a woman to receive credit for the demon kings death? Marcus did nothing wrong.

I don't know how to say this..
But Marcus is the best!
He better be end game. He better be happy!

What he did was righteous, so just because he took the demon king's power now he is evil? no, I don't believe it one bit.
He has been alive for 800 years, and for 800 years he did not attack people, instead he let the newly resurrected shadows every 100 years that wait for the hero to be reborn as well to just do their thing.

All he wanted, was to find the woman he loved, the woman that died, and he finally did.
I think this is absolutely beautiful. Best hero ever!

yo sorry but i ship her with that dude marcus even tho i know it wont sail.

Thanks for the translation. =)
I vote for fusing Marcus and Graham soul together.

Dex-chan lover
That was...quite satisfying. I'm still totally with Marcus at the moment.

Let's see what'll happen moving forward, but he still seems quite attached to Jun, so...

Dex-chan lover
Ngl im here with all the other people here just side with Marcus fuck these shitty other people that are just human garbage

Dex-chan lover
Totally on the demon king's side. Sorry not Sorry, Goddess, Hero's rude for no reason party, Graham

Users who are viewing this thread