This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

I LOVE THIS MANGA SO MUCH !
I HOPE IT GETS AN ANIME ADAPTATION, AND IT BETTER BE GOOD.

I'm not on Marcus' side. The person he loved is long dead and gone... It's not fair to her current self nor to the current hero. She isn't the same person that the demon king fell in love with and he needs to move on. He doesn't even know the current version of "Jun", as the Jun of the past and the current one are two completely different people, with different sets of memeries, only sharing memories though reincarnation, and different personalities because of their different pasts...
So no, I don't want Marcus and current "Jun" to end up together. He didn't do anything wrong, so I want him to have a satisfying ending in which he is defeated and laid to rest.

It's like the game SOMA- the character might have shared memories up until a certain point but are different people beyond that. It's a really good game, check it out!

Dex-chan lover
So... how long after she does the spell and wins the day do you think it will be til Louisa is killed and betrayed by everyone present? I mean it's not 100% gonna happen but... this feels a little too.... happy ending to be actually where the plot is going.

My theory is that the goddess is actually just trying to prevent her screw up from destroying the world, Graham's real job after the demon king is purified and truly defeated, thus emptying the chalice of the world that is in danger of overflowing, is to slay Jun once and for all. I think all Marcus want's to do is send her home and destroy the world along with the goddess.

but thats just my theory.

Group Leader
ngl, i'm kinda rooting for marcus. like i'm happy our mc found closure with what happened with her past incarnations and all, but what happened with the king and those shitty nobles is really just shitty. those people ruled and continue to influence this world they live in. does this world really deserve to be saved? would our world deserve to be saved? probably not. i personally wouldn't contend that it does if it became an issue.

Considering what happened, I think Marcus did the right thing. The stupid king has to suffer for all eternities.

man it makes me laugh when people that think they are in power go against others that clearly hold more power than them

I hope they won’t have to fight, it’s more like a long lost love. Pretty sure Marcus ❤️ was supposed to tell her he loves her when he comes back. And he’s hot.

Users who are viewing this thread