This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

@domo404 as far as I remember, the church was only established after the annihilation of the royal court by Marcus (I guess Jun was summones by the royal court magicians). It was founded by the survivor of the royal family (you can see the cursed mark on the face of the pope), who with the intention of repent, founded the church in order to protect the incarnation of Jun. Of course they gained power and authority quite late, causing the death of second and third incarnates

Dex-chan lover
Is it funny that this is the first standard Isekai I actually Enjoy completely with negative thoughts what so ever?

@Duat I can somewhat see it but she has literally no power in that world politically and financially.

Who's gonna believe her? Like even then marcus being by her side and all probably wouldn't want to put a target on her back either just for some credit.

what does revealing the truth even do for her? Will people throw themselves at her and make a church to worship her?

As hard as paranoia goes, she a helpless girl with a big fluffy dog who works for you.

And as arrogance goes you could say the saint and hero belongs to ur country. What you got two people blessed? More bragging rights and power? Omg

@fdmz all of her previous incarnations died. Why the heck did they not stop that? Like could they not intervene?

Dex-chan lover
@domo404 well, they can't exactly interferes with old age.
iirc, other than heart broken, her last 3 incarnation live a quite peaceful life

I want a happy ending for Marcus, so the Demon king and the hero should become one? I kinda got an impression they two parts of a soul?

Anyway, I don't care if that whole world burn (the people in power are so corrupt)!

Thank you for the update <3

Fed-Kun's army
This is a brilliant isekai, and this is the one that deserves an awesome anime adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who gets the feeling that the unpurified DK soul would would have caused worse problems if Marcus had not fused with it.

I have no sympathy for anyone in that scene, I mean killing Jun was effectively an act of heresy against the gods, and since the demon kings soul was not purified extremely dangerous, but no one is saying anything and they are all supporting the king, instead we even have one idiot telling the hero to know his place since not show the idiot and more disrespect, even though the king had obvously murdered his lover, and was blatantly lying about it.

Fed-Kun's army
The same king that started this whole (CENSORED) mess by taking the (original) demon Lord's wife as a sexual plaything wonders why it turned out this way? BULLSH** you ego driven idiot!
I'd crush you hollow skull myself for all this!

Dex-chan lover
Well she has hero and her demon king, time for the threeway to save the world

Users who are viewing this thread