This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Supporter
Very satisfying moment if I must say so myself! Especially when Marcus wind-slashed that king's arrogant spokesman :D

yes I felt satifaction throughout this entire chapter. I wish her and marcus would be together instead of the current guy tbh but anyway..

ALSO it's so funny how the humans once again are also useless mfckers acting the same way consistently (just like they did to jun. there is NO reason for her to save these ppl's lives bcs they just keep on killing her after having their survival secured ...

Fed-Kun's army
@Writerfromanotherstar

useless mfckers acting the same way consistently

Given how formulaic isekai is in general (Hero, Demon Lord, standard Hero/Mage/Priest/Whatever party, etc.) I wonder if that's actually the intended point here - we just keep reading and writing a generic JRPG setup over and over as if we're doomed to repeat it like Sisyphus, which is exactly what these folks have been doing for generations.

I wish her and marcus would be together instead of the current guy tbh

Personally, I think the best ending would involve Marcus and the current guy merging together into some sort of gestalt consciousness in a single body. They've already got a connection, and they seem to have gotten close to that a couple of times already.

Now wouldn't that be a unique way to end a love triangle?

Fed-Kun's army
honestly marcus did nothing wrong wtf. team marcus. i hope he's endgame, now THAT'S love and dedication right there

Dex-chan lover
Marcus deserves better. Fuck the hero. Fuck the king. Fuck the goddess. Fuck the hero's party for good measure.

Fed-Kun's army
@EaterOfBooks
I remember reading that sort of ending for love triangles and other love polygons before.
One in a vampire manga about a monster academy
Rosario + Vampire
The main girl fuses with her other half. Still a harem though since there are other girls.
Another in an otome game novel
Falling in Love with the Villainess
Firstly, the protagonist himself possess and fuses with a person of an otome game world.
More spoilery
the main girl fuses with the world itself.
Background: The MC wanted to protect the main girl but the world keeps screwing them over because of the world's scenario.
Eventually he decides to screw the world, figuratively at first, and then literally later.
There is yet another girl in the original ending but she was edited out to remove the love triangle.
The fusing trope is not that rare in transmigration isekai, using it to solve a love triangle is rarer though.

Double-page supporter
prediction:
marcus body has only demon king soul
marcus soul is in current hero body

Double-page supporter
I can't imagine myself not turning to the demon king's side and just plunging the world into chaos.
You will let me die 6 times without helping? Don't worry, I will make sure no one can help by having everyone dead.

Aggregator gang
JOin forces with the demon king!!! Join forces with the demon king!!!!!

I came back to read the comments.
It seems like EVERYONE is on Marcus's side.
I don't know why, but I feel like we will all be disappointed. I hope the author doesn't screw this up and give us what we want! Hail Marcus.

Aggregator gang
I thought this manga is about a girl who determined to become independent...

Damn! I can't bring myself to hate Marcus. He's not at fault. I wish he would have a happy ending.

Oh no the demon lord is hot.

Jokes aside, I really want an happy ending for Marcus. He did all of those just for his love after all, isn't that sad.

Users who are viewing this thread