This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Jun sure got one of the shittiest Isekai experiences I've read. I do hope it will turn out for her. Fuck... The gods owe her big like she deserves to be a goddess of her own world for what she's been through

Dex-chan lover
We all know one thing... the only side that is truly wrong is that of the Goddess. Fuck her.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she the same person regardless of body? Those japanese and their vague definition of soul...

Dex-chan lover
I forget. Is there any reason the goddess couldn't let her keep her older memories? Even if the death was traumatic, what about just blanking out the awful parts?

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah, they're reliable!!! and yeah the king IS an asshole. and i agree, what a horrifying isekai experience. honestly can't the king just burn??? if she tries to save those awful people... I SWEAR... i feel bad for marcus tbh lmao but i mean louisa doesn't deserve this, LET HER BE HAPPY... hasn't he given her a dozen lifetimes of sadness at this point just to get her back...? bet he didn't think of that

thanks for the chapter!! on to the next one

I want everyone to be happy even Marcus, they all longed for her and all of them lost her, that's sad.

At this point, I don't care if the world ends, I just want a happy ending for Marcus. After 600 years of continuous pain and guilt that drove him crazy, he deserves at least that much

I know Louisa doesn't owe Marcus anything because even though she has Jun's soul, she isn't Jun. What made Jun herself was her experiences and thoughts and the moment Jun was reborn, she was wiped a clean slate. It's like using the same computer but with different users, your account is yours and another person's is theirs. So if she wants to be with Graham, she has every right to do so.

I just wished that there was a chance for Marcus to be with the original Jun (unreborn)

Users who are viewing this thread