This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Omg, double update!!!!!
Omg!!!!! Marcus, I am sorry for you losing Jun and all, but killing Louise and putting her soul in Jun's body is not going to make things better ;3;
Happy the ML got in time ❤️ I can't wait to see where it ends ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
imfdjdj i dont condone marcus' actions and he's wrong with the way he's going about things but i still feel so bad for him like damn he deserved better and not to end up like this fjjddj

Dex-chan lover
Yes more traumatic memories of dying and abuse that will surely endear her! I mentioned the goddess is a piece of garbage for taking this long to do something, but I have to say the same about the Demon King. He couldn't maybe look for Jun among humanity all this time?

Remember this series started with saying fuck fate, I'm going to live for myself? It even hinted she might start a romance independent of heroes and prophecies. It's weird they're acknowledging that the Demon King is only interested in her soul (Jun) and literally threw Louisa aside, but we know Graham's love is also a result of Jun's soul, a product of the goddess's manipulation of fate and reincarnation. Neither of them ever had a choice in the matter.

Dex-chan lover
So they’re gonna pull a “she’s not your wife bro” and split the heroine in two?

Dex-chan lover
In other manga this would be a cheerful and heroic moment where I cheer for the hero, but here? No way, I'm still rooting for Marcus, fuck the goddess, fuck that world and fuck everything in it.

Dex-chan lover
Ha, a true rookie mistake when one does not understand the fundamentals of metempsychosis

@saifors Unironically, I have to say AMEN to that!

@Ironclad Now of all times the "goddess" takes action
Where was she when Jun got slaughtered, and the first hero lost his mind?
Did the alarm just ring after a few hundred years and someone said "now is good"
But not to help the poor guy who got shafted by them in the first place and give him some much-needed closure, because that would go against the trope

@July_Daydreamer
the other 5 generations of heroes join and ask "nice happy future you have there... now what about us?"

Fed-Kun's army
I really love Marcus more than the current hero... maybe because we had much backstory about him

These last two chapters have pulled on my heartstrings.
I want a happy ending for Marcus and Jun.
I want a happy ending for Louisa.
And Graham's and his party is growing on me, although I feel like there's something off about Graham. But he seems to care very much about Louisa.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh, this is so frustrating!

Dex-chan lover
@DeanWinchester Agreed but we now know that the Demon King was never actually defeated or sealed. He also chose to do nothing all this time. He didn't repeatedly consign an innocent girl to torture and murder, but he chose to sit on his ass until only now for...reasons. I'm just pointing out it's even dumber than we thought before.

Dex-chan lover
Time for another session of shoving a fist up your chest to transfer your soul back!

Well, damn. How does this reincarnation thing work n this story? Does the core create a lot of souls and their possibly that all the other souls are in the core?

Marcus, I understand dude. You make sad man. You make me really sad. You get the peace you deserve and the happiness that you crave.

Supporter
I just want my man, Marcus, to be happy... he suffered through so much for the people and the shitty Goddess that he used to serve. His mind's really messed up right now, but gosh damn it, I need Marcus to have a good ending for himself. The one that needs the most happiness now, though, should be Jun, since she was literally forced to come into that world filled with a handful of idiotic people... and although I don't care too much about the hero party, they deserve a bit of closure as well I guess.

Aaah... Strangely I prefer Marcus than the hero... Dunno why...
But well, if Marcus can, at least, be in peace without hate anymore, it would be the perfect ending...
Gosh I hope he won't be just a "character who is bad so he must be killed" :/ Please give him some love

Group Leader
future spoilers from the WN
Lousia and graham get together. Marcus goes to earth and meets real jun before she got isekaid, aka a school girl. He goes to hug her and tells her that he loves her. Of course OG jun dosent know who he is, but its implied that they'll get together too

Users who are viewing this thread