This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Probably late to the party on understanding what's going on, but why was Graham's soul the one that kept getting chosen as the hero? Shouldn't it have been Louisa/Jun? Is the goddess that useless?

Wow the hatred to goddess is huge😑.
I know there some shitty goddess but we don't know about this world goddess except she can't meddle too much with mortal world. If she can , she already purify the demon king. 😎.

Human king abduct mage wife , the magician is imprisoned. Mage friend helping him to go out, when he back , his friend is executed and hifs wife is broken. Mage using forbidden magic and he transform to demon king destroying the kingdom. Afraid, human pray to goddess🙄. It human fault to begin with.
if marcus go to jun world that mean goddess who send him due limited human mana

@Nakakure

Yeah, she has rules to follow. Plus I think it's mention if she gets involved any further then she'll destroy the world. (Or was that the hero. I don't know. I think it was her because the hero is in the battlefield. He's not all that powerful.) You're right, it's more humans fault than the goddess who as limits. She only got involved because they want her help. I get the hate at time but everyone keep forgetting that she never started this mess.

If the damned king left that Mage's wife alone then their won't be a Demon King in the first place.

I just say let the king's soul burn. Hell all their souls, why save them. Leave them. They made their bed, let them lay in it forever.

Double-page supporter
Marcus need some blessing from Khorne to purge this corrupted world and the goddess

Fed-Kun's army
goddess??? i think that was the original jun talking to louisa in jun, rather than the goddess, no??? idk i still hate all the people (king and his stupid followers) who started this in the first place. justice for marcus and jun and everyone else!!!! happiness for louisa PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF goD

thank you very much for the updates!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Harusame: "Probably late to the party on understanding what's going on, but why was Graham's soul the one that kept getting chosen as the hero? Shouldn't it have been Louisa/Jun? Is the goddess that useless?"

Nah, Graham is new to the game. As far as I understood it, each time Jun's soul gets reincarnated a part of it gets split off and mixed with another soul, that will become the hero of that incarnation. That Hero is then birthed somewhere next to her and their fates are intertwined, so most of the time they turn into childhood friends and because they feel a certain familiarness and intimacy (soul fragment) they fall in love each time. And the goddess did that to 5 different guys. And of course 5 times to Jun's soul.

@Nakakure, @Ladyalexia: Yeah, there must be something preventing the goddess from interfering too much, but interfering she does. All the time. She even communicates with people. The thing about the hate for the goddess is, that the haters do believe she could either have done more or something more efficient, and that deed just once and everything would be fine instead of doing that broken approach over and over again. As she didn't she is therefore either evil or incompetent, hence the hate for her.
She can communicate, so why didn't she give a serve warning to the people or told the temple to protect her all the time? Give a prophecy, that the hero is off-limits for everyone except the one he chooses before he is identified as hero and every hussy getting too close, noble or not, gets crucified. Or just incinerate everyone getting to close to her with a lightning bolt. There have been so many options and even if the more extreme ones might be forbidden (end of the world) there must have been some way to steer things into such a way to put her out of harms way.
The haters just can't believe there is none and if there isn't the goddess should have quit trying after the 3rd time and just said, "Welp, you got your chance and you've screws up again and again. What are you? Demons?" Well, she didn't, which speaks in her favor, but she keep tormenting a single being over and over, again and again with the same approach, which apparently has a low chance of succeeding and causes suffering. Bad deity.

But at least she isn't at fault alone. The kingdom and temple know about the situation (maybe the goddess did something right after all. Still not enough though.) and yet do nothing near sufficient to protect her. I know, protecting her 24h is hard, but after one or two failed attempts, instead of trying harder, indoctrinating all nobles to NOT TOUCH HER! and dealing out severe punishments for the smallest transgressions, they simply stopped and left her alone, because supposedly keeping her a state secret and maybe assigning one guard to secretly watch over her (if they even did that!), without telling her anything to secure her cooperation beforehand, is much better to keep her safe. No, it's not.
Okay, because of the demon lord they had to keep her on a low profile, but it still doesn't excuse not giving her a warning or assign better protection.

Users who are viewing this thread