This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Been some time since I last fall in love with the design of clothes in some manga/anime.
This one is getting to me.

350745.jpg
been meaning to say this but that one dude looks like a scrawnier version of shokudaikiri from tkrb.
our main boy lookin fine as hell as usual though 😍

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, Canaria, for realizing that a young man going off to war might need some reassurance when he doesn't have the benefit of an oracle in his head! Sheez, woman... I really like your dress for the farewell scene, at least.

And, phew, I was worried the group who trained up Cesar when he was a kid had ulterior motives, but it looks like naw.

@RedSkyX2 i believe it has an anime (two of them actually) and a manga! But it's based off of a game. ngl, i've tried all of the above and it's not rlly worth the time other than to admire the boys. xDD the game is immensely popular though. it's called touken ranbu! tkrb for short.

You're not that old when you died..
and Ceasar grew up so handsome..
and I bet you still have a heart of a maiden..
Girl~ Just fall in love with him~

Group Leader
aw I love Cesar's smugness concerning canaria's "jealousy" it's actually so adorable and precious

@Racchi THAT'S THE FIRST THING THAT CROSSED MY MIND!!! With the eye patch and the hairstyle. If he turns out to be good at cooking, then it'll be better 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread