This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear. It looks like Caesar's wife is about to be stolen away by his wife.
Go, go, go!

I'm not crazy about Canaria's sudden burst of incompetence, but it was funny, she's an established dope, and we planting some Heroine flags now.

Also, her argument that she's not worth an assassin's price tag is...surprisingly sound. It's not like cheaper, street thug labor would be able to get into royal grounds, right?

NANI??? Yuri coming out of knowhere but I approve, Ceaser better come back quickly otherwise his current wife will be stolen by his future wife. 😋😂😂😂

I approve of this development. The former heroine and the villainess being together? Even better ! 😂 Looking forward to more chapters~

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but wtf? You step on a worm, get so freaked out that you start RUNNING in that giant ass dress in hells into the forest?

Dex-chan lover
These kind of stories greatly underestimate the needed strength to lift someone up, and carry them, without them holding on to you. The Heroine needs to be a power-lifter in order to actually pull a princess-carry like that.

@Chet31
Don't think about it. Chant tis to yerself, and feel serene.
What, the MC doesn't do anything to secure her future, and actually just waltzed around like a lazy bum? No no, don't think about it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia Besides the one person(queen) that would have both reason and ability to order an assassination on her still sees her as being on the same side.

Maybe Gracie can became someone of prestige and rank in the governmente (not marrying but actually been scolted) when his Majesty arrives and takes control

Users who are viewing this thread