This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Ayee~ you did change the story
Oof lady lancaster is SEXY!! GIRL GO GET THAT SEAT OF THE DUKE! YOU DESERVE IT! FUCK THE LAW ! CHANGE IT! IM ROOTING FOR YOU 🥺💕

At this rate, Caeser will end up dying wth. But i know for a fact he wont, because he’s the ml after all.

Contributor
Focus a bit more on the "coming home" at all bit, boy. ~w~;

Dex-chan lover
Tbh if Gracie will make a better leader I hope she gets the title.
All too often there is the second born or woman or commoner who is better suited to soemthing that gets passed over and it's always a shame, in stories and in real life.

Cesar is so cute i want to protect him ;;

I like the comic, I know what you mean and I don´t wanna spread hate. It is only... about the word "patriarchal". It doesn´t mean "men rule", it means that the family name is carried by the male heirs. We still have patriarchy even know, you know? Still, I do not feel like a better person for knowing this, so please do not be offended.

I don't like that mc seems to think that the story is concrete and everyone is a character. You'd think that after spending so much time in that world she'd connect with them as people and realize she's changing the plot. It ruins the immersive experience of the story for me

Users who are viewing this thread