This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

@Soularc55 You need a giant space mirror. How about seeing some of your own flaws? 😅 Seriously, I looked at all the imgur links you keep spamming, and found nothing bad in them. On the contrary, I don't think Vio even needed to apologise so excessively, for just a little bit of behaving angry.

@Ifrittuccia
This is what happened:
- April fools
- one dude scanlates chapter as temporary so readers do not get short end of the stick. Besides, it was going to be deleted once better quality chapter came out and he wasn't necessarily taking the project.
- LLS took offense.
- threaten with delay
- Further infuriation
- Proceed to "apologize"
- Proceed to deflect and not show any real remorse for the situation like I pointed out in my imgur comments. It's in page 8 and 5 by the way.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Locked for mod review. Most likely not going to be opened back up since we've devolved into Rick Rolls. Come on guys, this is why we can't have nice things.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@PiakuchuKiller
@Yosumarainesu
@Soularc55

Let me first say that staff doesn't get involved in group drama. We genuinely don't give a damn how groups conduct themselves so long as they aren't breaking any of our rules.

However, you three have repeatedly broken several rules in this thread instead of choosing to block each other and move on. We gave people that tool for a reason.

5.1.6: If you must disagree with someone, we prefer that you take your arguments into a private conversation so as not to derail a thread. If you cannot argue amicably, consider using the Block function, which can be found on every user's profile page. Blocking someone prevents you from seeing all of their messages on MangaDex.
5.2.1 Keep your posts on topic.
5.2.4 Avoid cluttering up discussions with memes or image responses to posts.
5.2.5 No trolling. Controversial opinions and topics are welcome when accompanied by a point of view aimed at generating genuine discussion.

And @Soularc55, there was absolutely no need to spam reports when one or maybe two would have sufficed. This is a violation of 5.3.3 Do not file reports of posts, users, comments, or comic chapters in bad faith.

Congratulations. Between the 3 of you, you've broken the most rules in any thread ever in the course of our 1.2 year history.

Normally, I'm fairly lenient for first time offenders but considering just how downright ridiculous this thread got and how much time I had to waste, here you go:

@PiakuchuKiller
Take one day off from commenting. Reflect on how spamming and memeing is not the way to encourage thoughtful, intelligent discussion with someone you disagree with.

@Yosumarainesu
Take one day off from commenting. Encouraging people to participate in further rule breaking as well as spamming yourself is not a good idea.

@Soularc55
After reading your initial comment and subsequent replies, I believe your intent was not to offer genuine criticism of Vio's actions, but to stir up trouble by calling readers who are supporting a group "sickening". Not to mention your blatant hypocrisy by spamming reports of other users who are spamming memes when you yourself copy pasted a generic reply several times.

Take two days off from commenting and your report privileges will be restored after a week.

Everyone else: this thread is unlocked but I suggest you tread carefully.

Thank you for the new chapter update! Honestly I didn’t see the point in getting angry over a prank. It was April fool’s day, I just brushed it off as a nice prank. Plus it’s not like it’s the first time translators have pulled a joke like that. I’ve seen other scans do it too. Point is, Vio you didn’t have to apologize and your anger was reasonable. You’re doing a great job as is and I’m glad you’ll be keeping up with the updates!

Users who are viewing this thread