This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

@Soularc55 honestly please just stop posting. You are very much making it clear that you feel entitled to scanlations--scanlators shouldn't credit themselves or ask for donations on their scans? You know that the source material actually costs money to get, right? And I know exactly who you are insulting there, and her tags are extremely unobtrusive. Those and this are two VASTLY different situations and you acting like they are all equivalent behaviors just showcases how little respect you have for translators and trnaslated content in general

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work Vio and the rest of your team. I enjoyed the chapter and look forward to the next chapter when ya release it!

@Paradoxicull
"Entitled to TLs"
By all means, make that case to my previous comments. You better back that up for making that conclusion.
"Scanlators shouldn't credit themselves or ask for donations on their scans"
What the hell are you trying to say? This has no connection to my argument over LLS not expecting consequences for their actions? As well as how a certain group has been saying this stuff for years?
" Source material actually cost money to get"
Actually, they shouldn't cost that much nor does access to it be limited since there's plenty of sites that host chapters for free. It's out there, you need to look harder.
"Know who you are insulting there"
It's been there for YEARS
x17.png
. Look at how it ruins tone of the pages.
Again!
x17.png

Little respect? Maybe they shouldn't insult their viewers as well?

Aggregator gang
But (how i saw it) you didn’t get sniped on this series. Wasen‘t it also a april fools joke? Or did I get something wrong???

Group Leader
Oh my god, the debate is still going on? Just agree to disagree and move on. What do you guys mean "have to pay for your action"? It's a manhwa. No one gonna die if there is 3 trolls chapters on a troll day, and no one gonna die if they get insulted. I have my wrongs and i have my rights and so does everyone else. Guys, just move on and enjoy the series. Stop fighting please, just agree to disagree, and move on with life. Lay down your keyboard sword and just enjoy the damn chapter.

Vio, you are the last person who should say these kinds of things. Remember, you're the one who sperged out in the first place when someone took up the mantle. You added fuel to the fire and got negative feedback. That was on you. That goes for the rest of the comment section who keep blindly supporting you without acknowledging what you did wrong.
Also,
"It's a Manhwa"
Says the person who got angry when someone else sniped said manhwa. Don't try and downplay something you already made a big deal out of in the first place.

Wtf is this it was a April fools joke I don't understand why people got that butthurt and to take it out on someone giving us a free service

@BlakeisStrange The person who attempted to TL the chapter made the case to take things seriously until a better scan came out as opposed to Vio, who proceeded to get butthurt as explained and lash out, causing further fire. Now people like you are wanting LLS or Vio to be blameless. Should free service include low expectation, garbage tls, or bad-taste edit comments like when Whitepod was a thing?

I am amazed that Vio is being allowed to look at comments at all, to be honest, let alone add to them. Not only is it unwise for them personally to be doing it, the group not putting a hard ban on Vio posting with the group-associated account, after feeling the need to drag everyone through a nonsensically placed apology note, is very odd and not a great decision. The series wasn't actually sniped, and it is extremely disrespectful to the other translator to claim that it was when their translation made clear that that was not their intent, but goodness. This is sure a way to make sure fans of the series DO snipe the project. Vio should not be allowed to say anything else through any official channels for at least a week(really no one from th group should outside of updates), though this is a fan translating project so it's not like y'all are necessarily versed in basic PR practices.

I'm still waiting for you to properly acknowledge my points Vio. You shrugged off your own faults by saying, "it's just a manhwa", when YOU GOT MAD OVER SAID MANHWA BEING TAKEN FROM YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. You clearly didn't learn anything and are downplaying why people got mad or took scanlation into their own hands. Don't expect me to stroke your ego like the others here. Realize you should acknowledge and own up to your own mistakes by not just realizing it, but improving from it. Something that will not happen as from you demonstrated in your comment.

@Yosumarainesu
Man, I feel so flattered for you to have the need to make a meme edit out of me. Especially to block and ignore me. To those seeing this image, I'm smiling. I really am.

Power Uploader
@Soularc55 if you cant take an april fools joke why are you complaining to the scanlator who does it. just shut up and fap to some yaoi like a normal piece of crap and enjoy the reading. im sure she doesnt have time to respond to you or the other 100+ messages here.

if not make your own scan group from scratch and put in 1/5th of the quality lls puts. youll understand they do it for fans to receive stuff like this. not worth.

vio dont respond to any of this garbage. keep doing good.

and scanlate some doujins

Supporter
With this level of drama I wonder when the mod would close off comment thread lol XD

Double-page supporter
Aren't negative responses more toward April 1st existing rather than the joke itself? I certainly hope people aren't actually holding grudges over it.

Users who are viewing this thread