This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
You're fine! i think it was okay to do
The 3rd time it wasn't even them i believe but its fine i should know better than to read on april fools anyway

The fake release thing has been a "joke" for the past few years. I feel it was funny the first time I happened upon it, but its been overdone by now.

Call me jaded or cynical, I just don't think a joke that isn't new is funny, especially when it seems every group puts one out.

I don't know... I'm sorry you got angry and upset, but I just don't find fake releases funny anymore....

You and your group do great work, and I love reading this series and "this girl is a little wild". You can so whatever you want, as this is the internet and I'm a leech. I guess I just shouldn't read manga on April 1st from now on.

Please keep up the good work, and ignore the haters. You guys are great.

While I understand triple fake chapters (3rd one not by LLS tho so don't blame them for that) can make you disappointed, now that she already issued an apology for her response (no apology needed for the fake chapters imo), can we treat it as water under the bridge and enjoy the release? Not questioning what and why they did that on april fool.

Let's put everything behind and relax our shoulders yea?

Thanks for all the chapters you have done so far. You guys did great

We got em back boys, our bullying worked! Also better translation/typesetting etc.

For all scanators, newbies and pros, we appreciate your work. I hope you know that for every stupid comment you get there are a hundred thankful readers who just don't voice their thanks enough. I am one of them.

Thanks for the chapter ya'll. As for the drama, shit happens. The Internet being what it is practically requires thicker skin, and that hardly goes just for those heated over the drama. It's okay to get slightly annoyed at a prank or a joke that didn't fall right, but it's nothing worth getting too frustrated over. A day in customer service will see a thousand more and far worse, for example.

Thank you for the release. I think that there is nothing inherently wrong with making a joke on April fools, and I really respect that you were able to apologize for what ever happened in the comment section (though I didn't get to read all the comments).

To those who got actually angry at the group for posting april fools chapters: I honestly cannot understand why you felt like you had the right to be angry. The april fools chapters are something that you should go "notto this shitto again" and go on with your day. I cannot follow the logic where one would actually get angry due to this but would like to understand. If anyone would like to explain, I would appreciate it.

man, you guys need to chill out. I actually find it funny getting fooled twice. Is it really hard to accept for getting fooled twice or more in april fools? Just laugh it off and move on for christ sake. 🤣

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the release, looking forward to the next chapter of the parade.

Thank you Vio for all your hard work. The April Fools joke was to be expected and honestly it didn’t even warrant all those comments. Literally all they had to do was be like “welp I got trolled” and move on with their day. At least you can see the actually quality and effort LLS puts in vs the sniper.

Maybe we’ll actually get around to playing leagues together one day!

Fed-Kun's army
This is the reason SJW are a pain in the are. People can't even take a joke during April's Fool that they already cry about it. Grow the f*ck up and chill out, it's not like anyone got hurt with the prank.

Anyway, translator, thanks for the chapter and I'm sorry that you had to deal with immature people for petty reasons such as this

>reading trought the comment
images

Supporter
Thank you. You guys are always doing awesome work. I honestly found the Korean upload pretty funny.

Thank you for the hard work vio. I understand that you wanted to join the fun of april fool. So it's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread