This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Honestly, seeing you continuously show contempt for your readers and just be an all around terrible and disrespectful person in your chat towards everyone who doesn't agree with you, along with you saying and i quote 'that apology was to cease fire and say "hey my bad" and i don't even need to say that lol' in your discord is repulsive. The fact you genuinely get praise for 'the moral high ground' or whatever continues to prove my point that scanlation groups are downright cult like at times and there's such a fear to speak out because if anyone gives you any kind of critique, they can get banned from the server.

Kindly look to respect your readers, even the ones who give genuine critique and remember to keep Mae's words in mind "part of scans is to have a backbone".
To clarify, that means learn to accept critique, realize your mistakes, and don't feed into the echo chamber that the scanlators are always right.

Thank you

Sem

Dex-chan lover
@RunyStarr
Well said.
I'm jumping ship on this. While it was within their right to get angry, lashing out publicly like that was immature. An apology was a good move, but painting Kepki out of the picture to make themselves look innocent, I won't stand for that.

For those of you white knighting blindly as well, learn to see past your loyalties and judge a situation more clearly.

Sorry, you got so much hate comments. I thought the joke was funny. Thank you for continuing to translate the manga. 😊

I can’t believe the entitlement these people have like wtf? These are free chapter for y’all to read, they can prank 253837 times and it shouldn’t matter BECAUSE THEY DON’T OWE ANY OF U ANYTHING. you aren’t paying for their services they are doing this for fun and for us to read so stop whining jfc

Thank you for uploading! April Fools is over so lets move on and find out what happens to the altered timeline. Something tells me that much more drama is in store for Canaria and Cesar. I just hope he doesn't think she's a traitor.

Who else only cares about the actual story and doesn't give a shit about some dumb ass behind the scene drama?

@Lysia actually, no, while I know you were being mostly hyperbolic, pranking on more than rare occassions just makes them trolls intentionally wasting people's time. In which case they'd be banned from uploading any content whatsoever. April Fools is one thing, and as much as I am disgusted by their behavior after the fact I didnt mind the prank. But their choice to drag the drama out beyond it is a different story.
They made a prank on April Fool's and it is absolutely ridiculous for people to have gotten as upset as they did. Some people didn't take the joke well and it is downright infantile to take that as a personal affront and spend the next few days making everything your group does about how upset you are that not everyone thought you were funny.

ka

first of all thank you for your translation, why did the people react like this? why to be offensive?

Ahhh, didn't see the mod post. My point still stands, but my bad. Looks like regardless of intent the discourse will continue--in large part due to the immortalization and propagation of the drama at the top of the chapter--but I'll go ahead and not add to it further. LLS has proven themselves more capable than anyone else of making themselves look bad.

He had the head of the leader and still took another year to mop up and come home? Doesn't seem like all that much time was saved compared to the original novel timeline then.
Now the real trouble brewing: She's led on the prince to believe she's madly in love with him, but it was mostly an act, what happens now that she can't rely on the novel anymore? :)

Contributor
@Paradoxicull the way they handle the matter in this thread was poor, it's straight being immature. But Mae was perfectly doing his/her job as part of group in the thread before (for godsake he/she is should be PR of the group). There's no need to fuel the fire further actually but well.. here we are

@ka basically people find the april joke was in poor taste as they're all indentical, all chapter that they released on april that has same joke not only this one. There's no information when the actual chapter is released so it make people more frustated, then some kind soul give the actual translate chapter here. The group and fans were attacking the guy and threatening to hold chapter as hostage. People got enraged more because of this, that's it i think. Here's the thread before if you want to know further https://mangadex.org/thread/71186/

Thanks for translating! I did not get the huge fuss about april fools event.People like me who are weird but still normal ..would not be upset over such a thing. Some ppl behave like some lil snowflakes and gets all whiny but its still nice of you for apologizing. 🤗

Fed-Kun's army
Dropped in to see why this was still getting so many comments.

People still think this was all just about a dumb April fools joke. Well it’s up to you if you want to keep your blinders on lol

JFC. Although I was irritated at the April Fool's Joke (since there were so many), this is no way to behave. Like if you don't like it, stay offline like I did on April Fools. Ya'll just making a fool of themselves. And to even get mad at a translation group!? THEY ARE DOING THIS FOR FREE most of the time. Let them have some fun.

Thank you for you dedication even with all this shade thrown your way.

I am not going to ask about the April fools pranks for this event, but its seems that everyone is heated about this. From my experience was see a chapter release found out it was nothing was like wtf then check my calendar March 31st or April 1st and was oh K April fools knowing that it will be back to normal the next day.
If these prank were so serious we just need to step and check our surroundings cause dang. Still I will continue to support Vio for again at this specific dates its a joke.

People who act like child just for a poor April prank are annoying and pathetic. Chill a bit, the translators are not working for us and they are providing us translations for free! Act like a damn adult or a mature person *sigh*

Contributor
Well, I think most people need to grow up some more.
Because I'm same with viovera too, I participate in prank on Maou Sama Retry,
But I got Persecuted, Reported, and Insulted
Vio already Apologizing so much, but She's still got Insulted, C'mon Users/Readers
Calm your tits and balls, chill out.

Vio and everyone else at LLS are all amazing people. You guys will always have support from me. You do amazing work with translating, and graciously thrust that beauty into our undeserving eyes. You guys are human, and I would never fault you for being just that. Anyone has a right to be upset being attacked on the internet for a harmless joke. It takes true strength to hold your head high amidst the low blows from an overreaching mob. You are loved by us, Vio!

Anyway, great chapter as usual! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread