This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Power Uploader
I hope the prince don't skip the ceremony because of her sicness, this would mess with everything.

Owwww!!! they are adorable! hahaha
thank you for the chapters!!

I missed Canaria hahaha, she's soooo cute

Supporter
Sick in the beginning and sick now. But this is too manhwa is always too good. Always need more. I wonder who that guy is next to the queen. Another reincarnator?

Thank you for updatiiiiiiiiiing!!!! Been waiting for this 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
I always read through this story wondering how the queen sees everything Canaria does, since she doesn't seem to prove very helpful to her schemes most of the time.

This chapter, however, I can see the facade perfectly. Canaria sews the cloak herself so that the prince gets a shabby cloak that'll hurt his dignity, and he won't be able to refuse a gift from his dear wife. Canaria "feigns" sickness so that Caesar has to either ditch the celebration or ignore his dear wife.

On paper, both are dragging the first prince down with good ol' emotional blackmail. In practice, our pure protagonist boy is too dere to care.

Ahhh it's so good!!! Thank you for the update!! Can't wait for the next one.
Omg Cesar is soooooo good-looking waaaaaahhh

Double-page supporter
Caesar's deadpan face at her handiwork is so cute!!

I didn't expect that our heroine will get sick at the important day. This development is quite unexpected!

Still not sure if the red-eyed hottie is an ally or foe. Hope we'll get to know soon

the men in this webcomic are fuckin gorgeous ;-; just saying

*sees universally positive reception to a new chapter of this comic being released*

Sometimes the world is good.

Users who are viewing this thread