This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, 2 new chapters of this but still no chapter 17 of This Girl is a Little Wild?

¡¡Thank you for the chapters!!

And poor Cesar, His hopes will be crushed.,
Poor me. I was waiting to see him return to the palace only to be told that she had already made the arrangements for the divorce XD

Aww man, I feel bad for Caesar. He's so desperately in love but his wife is just barely starting to feel an attachment to him lol Ganbare Cesar!

I think she loves him but don't know that yet she just need to realise it. She probably even don't realise that all her actions were because she was caring about him. caring is some sort of love already (that dont must be romanticall love) couse if you dont care you will dont do things to a person (sorry for all mistakes i MADE English isnt my native laguage)😆

noo, this cliffhanger ;-; I was looking forward to the update for weeks but the cliffhanger is bigger this time

@ResaRin agree with everything! Just really hope the feelings she has in the beginning of the chap are her starting to care for him. We’ll see!

Fed-Kun's army
girl, you love him.

i like how Noah is on their side and while the Empress is so hell bent on making him the Emperor, he's just out here vibing

Users who are viewing this thread