This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Really appreciate isekai where the MC aren't otaku self inserts who just accept the world immediately. Wish more authors focused on the emotional and psychological implications of a person literally transferring to a different world instead of hand waving it away for the sake of wish fulfillment

Group Leader
I like the atmosphere in this manwha, it's more realistic about how one would react to their own death
And damn that line at the end must be a shock to him

Group Leader
i really like the girl. those words at the end were pretty harsh, but i still like her v.v

rereading from chapter 1 because I took a break and forgot where I left off lol
but this isekai otome (first ive read that honestly that sounds good, should be a new genre because of how many there are now) is one of my top favorites
its a thoughtful and careful writing in my opinion (would love to explain further but I read slow and theres much to read still lol)

was the medicine like a magic potion that cures everything? Why would she have died?

I actually want to die if I was stuck as the villainess, it's the worst feeling because usually in novels it seems like the author push them to be a villain. 🙄

this is off topic but the prince looks cute ( wow wow there buddy, i'm the same age as him don't worry )

Every time I reread this I love the fact how Canaria is still readjusting and still wants to go home, especially after understanding that her so-called loving parents sold her off, and the maids were at best dismissive. She really is alone at the start, no wonder she wants to go home.
And I also love how Canaria
will later use her knowledge to benefit this world especially in the form of writing using her old language

They always forget the trauma the girls go through when they die painfully and wake up to live an unloved life away from everything and everyone they know. Even all of the modern world things.
It's always nice to find one where they are actually realistic. If you were reborn in another world you wouldn't expect someone to go skipping through a flower garden happily.
Like in Charming and the Beast where she considers jumping to try to go back but realizes theres nothing to go back to anyway. So unloved in both worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread