This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
I wonder how many chapters it's going to take before she realizes he's not going to send her away 😑
Thanks for the chapter!

She is such a fucking doofus rn xD. She even realized that events are playing out differently way earlier on. Why wouldn't she think that its going to all end differently now, things have changed vastly from the original outcome. Just omg Canaria such a dunce.

Dex-chan lover
@APassingReader It's even worse this time because Cesar's IQ dropped thirty points for plot reasons. He _knows_ she has a tendency to misunderstand. So you'd think he'd wait for the fireworks to finish before saying anything.

Group Leader
I don't understand how someone who's lived a full life in modern times, can stand all the shit people say about her. How has she not accidentally yeeted someone out the window

Oh God, YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE HONEY!!! AWAKE UP!!!!

How many chapters for she realize it??

Double-page supporter
I think she's hella dumb for thinking she's still going to get kicked out of the palace and divorced. Like clearly he doesn't hate her nor does it even seem like he has romantic feelings for the other woman and that woman doesn't have feelings for him either.

Dex-chan lover
"Dearest Cesar,
You may be wondering why I would be writing you a letter when you have returned to my side. You must think of me as foolish. However, dear husband, it feels reminiscent for me, as it reminds me of those fucking beautiful trees you sent me back in your time away. I can't help but crack a small smile remembering those times I sent you these small letters. Perhaps that is why I thought it neccessary to send this one.

With love, your wife,
Canaria

P.S. The fuck you say on the balcony?"

> "Why do I feel?"

Feel what Cesar? Dizzy? Homicidal? Hungry? Finish your goddamn sentences. Or does he mean why does he feel at all. People who don't finish their sentences give me inexplicable anger.

Double-page supporter
"4U"
"I could breathe a bit easier and leave the palace."
--

The setup is old as the hills, but this delivery is somehow the first to make me suppress hysterical laughter.

Five panels, folks. Words unheard, five panels, wham, dramatic irony. Maybe that's not so unique. But something about it hit me. Who knowssss.

Users who are viewing this thread