This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Cesar said "FOR YOU"!!! Your story line is off the rail. MC girl get you some happy.

Noooooo!!!
Canaria!! why!!!!
Cant you seeeee????!! he's so in love!!!!

OMG!

Please Canaria I beg you, open your eyes!

Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Cucked by fireworks + passive/tunnel-visioned MC.
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Double-page supporter
@Izlandi Of course Canaria can't see it, because the author made her lose all reason for this moment, just for the sake of creating drama, because everyone knows that this is a very unique and a good way to improve the story and move the plot forwards (not).

Dex-chan lover
Firstly, yeah. Canaria is being a dense fool. But I think she's still ultimately good for Caesar.

Secondly, did we just confirm that her hair is pink in-universe?

And lastly, I didn't think about this, but since this isekai is into a novel, Canaria should really be able to understand and get into Caesar's head, shouldn't she? She should know him ridiculously well.

mrf

Stupid mother forkers. Never said I love you or anything important when there's a fireworks!

Aaaaaargghh... A.. an.. and she being so dense.

Flag! flag! flag! flag! FLAAAG!!
Something crazy will happen next!?? I might be wrong tho

Supporter
Yo, lady. If you just asked him what he said, you would have avoided the incoming mess of misunderstandings that's about to happen.

I like this seres a lot but she so could have just asked him what he said, I mean she is most definitely smart

Dex-chan lover
Dear @Vasqueztion,
that mock letter of yours is fucking amazing. * Rolling on the floor laughing, rolling on the floor laughing. * I'd upvote it.

Sincerely,
Qelix

Users who are viewing this thread